All-Star Nca Day 3 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is not a day 3 issue and not as serious as the scoring issues - but if anyone bought this shirt at NCA you may want to wash it alone!!! Luckily my kid wore hers yesterday to school and I have not done the laundry yet.

NCAShirtv2_zpsjw9ord5y.jpg

Well Cali had a great dance I'll be first to admit it.

We could maybe just do a video of both dances and have people decide which one is better? And who ever is the fan favorite can be the winner for NCA??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This post has nothing to do about the quote I tagged but really would like your opinion. I have read this board forever and never really posted. I am just wondering how do you feel about your daughters division? Do you think they got all the placements on day 1 right? As far as scores and their breakdown. Then thoughts on day 2 and final placements?

Both dances start at 2:45

Cali dance

SoFab@Dallas NCA-Day 2 - YouTube

Vipers dance

OMG!!! That Vipers routine was amazing to watch! I especially loved it because they use 2 of the same songs cp's J4 uses in their routine...the "so conceited" song and the "show me what you got" song ( I have no idea what the songs are named, lol!) The boy jumpers and dancers were utterly fantastic. I really enjoyed the whole thing. Thank you for posting!!

@King, I always wanted to change my name to Fierce_DeLite or WhataDoodle can I, Please!

PS: I hope no one already have those names!!!

This post has nothing to do about the quote I tagged but really would like your opinion. I have read this board forever and never really posted. I am just wondering how do you feel about your daughters division? Do you think they got all the placements on day 1 right? As far as scores and their breakdown. Then thoughts on day 2 and final placements?
I think they got the top 3 right both days.
I actually think 2nd and 3rd should of switched on day 2 but that's why I'm not a judge lol

My name is literally the same on all of my social media bc my real name is always taken. I always want to change them but this is the only thing I can come up with lol

@King, please give me back my Pebbles49, for a second there I thought I cheered on Lady Elite and was planning to open my own triangular gym and start a Y5 team...NOooo, I lost my identity...

PS Dear Santa all I am asking for is my name back, pleeeaase! I been real good, I wash behind my ears every night, I even been honestly brushing my teeth using toothpaste and not just wetting the toothbrush... Please Santa grant me this 1 gift...

Last edited:
Back