All-Star Nca Day 3 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dream Allstars Eternity - 2 TB, 1 TT, 1 SF, only two stunts and half of the pyramid was able to go up due to the girl being out!

The girl that fell when they went on earlier isn't on the floor :( hope she's okay!

Is there a thread (or a place) with results only? I cannot keep up with this thread because I'm supposed to be working right now, but I want to see the placements! I'd just read it all tonight, but I have a feeling it's literally going to be hundreds of pages by then.

I hate how cookie-cutter most of the routines look. I feel like there is a checklist going around for level 5 coaches that they've all checked off during choreo.

Is there a thread (or a place) with results only? I cannot keep up with this thread because I'm supposed to be working right now, but I want to see the placements! I'd just read it all tonight, but I have a feeling it's literally going to be hundreds of pages by then.
There's the google doc, but there isn't a thread right now, I could probably create one though.

Latest posts

Back