All-Star Nca Day 3 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

middle of the first day at a 3 day, overnight, individual cheer camp I tore my MCL and got to watch everyone else have fun ha ha ha ha knee injuries are dumb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats it, I cannot stay up any longer considering I have a 9am university lecture in the morning. Looking forward to finding out large senior results, will be dreaming of senior elite's first win, hopefully it will come true!

i dont get it, he is basically spreading more hate at whoever was bashing him or the team. like i really dont care if your defending your kids, you are an adult for the love of god act like one and take the high road. and what i find more ironic is what he has posted on his twitter...... which im guessing was after he made that comment.
Orby Orta @Orbyorta · 17h17 hours ago
I will never understand why there's so much cruelty in this sport.

like what is in the water over there that makes them act so stupid on social media...... :confused:

This is what I was fixing to post. Serious hypocrite. If you want to be a real winner, you need to learn how to be a graceful loser too.

according to Twitter, the injured girl competed on f5. Omission was probably just the injured girl not tumbling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats it, I cannot stay up any longer considering I have a 9am university lecture in the morning. Looking forward to finding out large senior results, will be dreaming of senior elite's first win, hopefully it will come true!
Nooo, am I the only one from Europe who is still watching? I mean it's only 1 am...

For some odd reason. I thought step one and step ahead were the same program for the longest time until I realized step ahead is from Miami, Fl

Today at practice I did something to my knee. Not Sure if it was my ACL/MCL or if I just hyper extended it because right now I could barley walk.

Step Ahead Senior Cinco - 1 major SB, 1 SF flyers foot to the ground, 1 TT, SF in pyramid, pyramid issue

Back