All-Star Nca Day 3 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nooo, am I the only one from Europe who is still watching? I mean it's only 1 am...
I'm in the UK! Not watching though, but keeping up with the updates on here and twitter - really want to stay awake for large senior awards but I'm starting to get sleepy now.

Cheer Sport Great White Sharks - 2 SB, music issue?

Side note - when I would listen to their music, I always wondered why it says "cheetah fishes" but I realized today that it's "G-dubb" lol

Nooo, am I the only one from Europe who is still watching? I mean it's only 1 am...

Still here. Tired but hanging on ! I'm trying to convince myself that one page on the schedule doesn't last that long and that it won't be daylight when I go to bed.

ETA : I usually have no problem staying up late (I'm hardly ever in bed before midnight/1AM anyway), but I got up early every day this week-end, slept in a hotel with walls made of cardboard, considering the noises you could hear from other rooms, and took more dance classes in three days than I usually have in a month (dance workshop, it was awesome, but I wish it would've been another week-end).

Yeah my coaches had to carry my to my moms car, I was at practice when it happened :(
Yikes! I kind of just weirdly dragged my foot to get in the house. I have a weirdly high pain tolerance though and it hurt when I did it like a sob but it got 10x worse the next couple days after! And now I'm still useless. In trying to lose weight but I can't do much cardio so it stinks and nothing with weights for my legs lol unless I do one but that's pointless haha

Still here. Tired but hanging on ! I'm trying to convince myself that one page on the schedule doesn't last that long and that it won't be daylight when I go to bed.
I still have the picture on my phone from last year... sunrise was before the last awards session :help:

Back