College Nca Daytona Hotels?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 1, 2011
Where would you suggest a parent book for Daytona? This may be my daughter’s final year and I’d like to go watch.

What division is your daughter competing in? BTW, why not check out Google Maps and type Daytona Beach, FL hotels which will give you an idea on where to stay.

I usually stay on the beach, walking distance to the bandshell and Ocean Center. The Wyndham is expensive but very nice. The hotels on the south side of the venue are hit or miss-many of the rooms are individually owned condos. The cheap and reliable chains are out by the racetrack- you need a car but there is paid parking available at the Ocean Center. The Streamline is nice, across from the beach. I haven't stayed on the north side of the venue.

But what about teams competing sat the UCA College Nationals? I know that most of the teams prefer staying at hotels near Walt Disney World but you should also check out Orlando airport area hotels as well like the Comfort Suites air the Orlando airport. It's very upscale but reasonably affordable. Check it out!

I have been to NCA for 3 years. I always stayed at the Nautilus Inn. Clean, safe. Can walk if you need to but I always drove. Book now if you have not already done so. Rooms fill up fast

I have been to NCA for 3 years. I always stayed at the Nautilus Inn. Clean, safe. Can walk if you need to but I always drove. Book now if you have not already done so. Rooms fill up fast

I've stayed there too and I concur.

That's where we stay as well. I don't think many knew about it our first year at Daytona. I used to call it my future retirement home (they seem to normally have an elder demographic customer base) but it has gotten more crowded and more expensive every year :(

That's where we stay as well. I don't think many knew about it our first year at Daytona. I used to call it my future retirement home (they seem to normally have an elder demographic customer base) but it has gotten more crowded and more expensive every year :(
Yes. I always tell people you will be their youngest guests! I liked Happy Hour and their breakfasts. I would totally be a snowbird there.

I stayed closer last time, well not really because the condo owner double booked the room and I had to scramble when I arrived. Took forever to get a refund too.
Wish I stuck with Nautilus Inn

Back