College Nca Nationals!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is the a spectator fee ? I couldn't find anything ?
Tickets will be GENERAL ADMISSION! The cost of admission is $20.00 for prelims (Ocean Center, Bandshell and Peabody) on April 11th and $10.00 for finals (Ocean Center and Band Shell) on April 12th. You may purchase a two-day pass for $25.00 on prelims day at any one of these three locations. All resident spectators who purchase packages through NCA & NDA will receive their 2-Day wristband credentials for the Championship on check-in day. Partner Stunt, Group Stunt and Mascot competition will be Free Admission on Saturday, April 13th.

UofL has a BUSY week. They will have teams at the NCAA woman’s Tournament and The NCAA men’s Tournament in Atlanta, than off to Daytona... Great time of the year to be a CARD...
It's crazy how everything falls around the time of nca but I'm sure they'll still be amazing as always and congrats on the final fours, that's exciting to be apart of! I got to cheer for my first ncaa march madness game two weeks ago our women made it but got knocked out first round unfortunately :(

My division has officially has 17 teams in it! One of the biggest divisions at NCA, definitely makes me nervous to see all the competition especially all the new teams competing in this division, or teams competing in it for the first time!

Ncsu small coed practice tonight was so fierce! so much energy throughout our routine. I really think everyone will be on their feet !!!

My division has officially has 17 teams in it! One of the biggest divisions at NCA, definitely makes me nervous to see all the competition especially all the new teams competing in this division, or teams competing in it for the first time!

Let me guess: you will be competing in All Girl I?

All girl intermediate 1

Well, I was close! Too bad squads like UK, Bama, Tennessee, UCF, Memphis, LSU, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Morehead, Delaware, NW Missouri St., and West Georgia won't be there. Speaking of which, I noticed that there are more schools competing in the NCA/NDA College Nationals than there is that UCA/UDA.

Well, I was close! Too bad squads like UK, Bama, Tennessee, UCF, Memphis, LSU, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Morehead, Delaware, NW Missouri St., and West Georgia won't be there. Speaking of which, I noticed that there are more schools competing in the NCA/NDA College Nationals than there is that UCA/UDA.

Maybe in some divisions..but deff not D1A Cheer!

If those teams competed as well the competition would be insane!

Back