College Nca Nationals!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Davenport (All girl D3) got a 5 point safety deduction. I watched the video, but I'm not sure what it was from. Anyone know?

Are there any videos of Louisville All Girl? Or any Louisville teams? I checked the Varsity site, but there weren't any up!

According to Level5Mom's tweets, Louisville Large Coed has a tumbling collision, a pyramid part come down early to save a fall, a bust and a short basket end up landing on her feet instead of a cradle. Um...ouch.

Holy OSU Large Coed score! They even had a fall!

With all these legalities and deductions I have a feeling there will be a lot of movement in the standings tomorrow across the board.

According to Level5Mom's tweets, Louisville Large Coed has a tumbling collision, a pyramid part come down early to save a fall, a bust and a short basket end up landing on her feet instead of a cradle. Um...ouch.

Holy OSU Large Coed score! They even had a fall!

With all these legalities and deductions I have a feeling there will be a lot of movement in the standings tomorrow across the board.
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how are the final scores calculated? Is it like Worlds where only the Day 2 score matters or is it like NCA Nationals where Day 1 is a certain percentage and Day 2 is a certain percentage?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how are the final scores calculated? Is it like Worlds where only the Day 2 score matters or is it like NCA Nationals where Day 1 is a certain percentage and Day 2 is a certain percentage?

The 45 second score carries over to day 2, but other than that, it's all about tomorrow. Day 1 only matters to decide who moves on to day 2.

The 45 second score carries over to day 2, but other than that, it's all about tomorrow. Day 1 only matters to decide who moves on to day 2.
Thank you very much! I was looking around the NCA website to try and figure it out, but I couldn't find anything so thanks!

I really like how the floor mic is picking up conversations the competitors are having before the music starts. I just fell in love with South Carolina AG because you can hear someone say "I love you girls!! We've got this!!" as they are getting set. It gave me instant chills. It always seems like people hit on the bandshell so hopefully tomorrow is cleaner for everyone!

Back