All-Star Nca Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't update it or change it on my phone but someone listed our team stars vipers pure poison sm youth 2 B as only have an at large.

They have a paid. This is the same division as pro athletics showstoppers is in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know the general order for Sunday in the arena? I know it's reversed order from Sunday's ranking, but I'm trying to find a general order of divisions. I've been looking all over!

No I totally agree, someone messed up the Cheersport one Saturday night of the comp and I spent a good amount of time fixing it for Sunday, not fun. I won't have much time to keep up with updating it this weekend, so hopefully others are on top of it.

I usually save a copy of the spreadsheets every once in a while, so if the spreadsheet is messed up again, just message me and I'll send you the link for the copy (or save a copy yourself that you can just copy-paste into the original spreadsheet)

I usually save a copy of the spreadsheets every once in a while, so if the spreadsheet is messed up again, just message me and I'll send you the link for the copy (or save a copy yourself that you can just copy-paste into the original spreadsheet)
Yep, that's the one thing I forgot to do last time, I usually do it as well. I will definitely be doing that this time haha.

Isn't the skeleton schedule for Sunday towards the end of the Performance Order Packet? It isn't minute by minute but it gives time overviews.

Isn't the skeleton schedule for Sunday towards the end of the Performance Order Packet? It isn't minute by minute but it gives time overviews.
I was looking for the minute by minute like they have for the teams that have finals on Saturday.

Convention center itself should be open early, as teams have to be there for warm ups + they start selling wristbands Friday night at check in, thus there shouldn't be a huge line ever to get tickets throughout the weekend & unless you have a kid competing that early or are a die hard fan, you prob won't have the luxury to be in the arena that early (kids competing later will still be at the hotel or at a team practice usually). I'd arrive at least an hour before to be safe though, as it gives you time to get tickets, look around inside & take in all the surroundings. You'll have more of an issue with the seats as the day goes on, as more kids get finished competing for the day & are already at the convention center. Strategize your bathroom breaks before you go in, during the arena break times and/or during not as popular divisions.

In terms of transport, you'll probably have to arrange a taxi (unless your hotel is on the DART line...which I still wouldn't ride alone as a female at dark quiet honestly). There isn't much else near the convention center in terms of food/sights to see imo, as its not really the nicest part of downtown once you get past the convention center. (newer/nicer parts of downtown all are by American Airlines Center on the other side of downtown for the most part). Dallas isnt much of a public transport city either aside from the DART train. Also, depending on if you are flying into DFW Airport vs. Dallas Love Field, DFW is actually in the suburbs & about 30 min from downtown, so not immediately close by. Google map your hotel to the convention center and see how much a taxi would be generally.

You are literally my favourite person ever for all the information :) moved out of housing today so I've barely had any time to think about Dallas all week. Slightly terrified but I'm really excited :) forgot to print a schedule so that'll be fun but I'll manage :)

Well my flight just got cancelled so I'm officially stuck in Orlando. Going to rebook for tomorrow but earliest I can get will mean I'll miss half the day :(

Well my flight just got cancelled so I'm officially stuck in Orlando. Going to rebook for tomorrow but earliest I can get will mean I'll miss half the day :(
And your flight was canceled why?

**I have a gofundme account. I call it my JOB**

*this signature tumbleyoda approved*

And your flight was canceled why?

I think conditions are getting pretty bad in Dallas, I know the huge showcase at Spirit was cancelled just a little while ago.

I think conditions are getting pretty bad in Dallas, I know the huge showcase at Spirit was cancelled just a little while ago.

I think you're right. The Dallas office at work sent out an email saying they were emergency closing midday today. Secretly, I didn't care about them, I care about all the people traveling to Dallas for NCA :p

It says the weather. The earlier flight today left ok, it's just mine tonight that is cancelled
I'm not scheduled to arrive until 9. [emoji22]

Well I'm all rebooked to fly tomorrow. Probably the most stressful hour of my life right there. Hope the weather improves :(

Latest posts

Back