All-Star Nca Updates..........day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ok thanks good to hear that.. just trying to figure out what the hype was about that they hit today as well... seemed like it was a major improvement over yesterday and I know maddie has done the ball up in years past so I was confused by it. :)
I'm so happy for them! The ball up wasn't in the routine yesterday, and I think they also added another basket in the routine too.

I'm so happy for them! The ball up wasn't in the routine yesterday, and I think they also added another basket in the routine too.
yes, knew it wasn't in yesterday but i know she's done it sucessfully so many times in the past... glad to hear things are moving in the right direction for them... seems to sound like it's their best performance of the year.

ok thanks good to hear that.. just trying to figure out what the hype was about that they hit today as well... seemed like it was a major improvement over yesterday and I know maddie has done the ball up in years past so I was confused by it. :)

I think some parts scored lower than they wanted and I think the performance was more electric today (I know it's not on the scoresheet but I think when teams are feeling the arena and the crowd is behind you and you're hitting it comes across in your performance which is a part of the scoresheet) SE was much better today than yesterday! So excited for those girls!!! And I feel like it's Christmas Day and Maddie just gave me a stunt as my present!

This is just my opinion, I have nothing to back it up. And I'm just a Mom and hardly knowledgeable about scoresheets.

Crossing all body parts that they can move up!

Back