- Bobs Burger's
- The Fosters
- Game of Thrones
- Shameless (US)
- Sherlock
- Dr. Who
- Supernatural
- How To Get Away With Murder

I didn't want to say it in my original post because it would sound like i'm a homebody with no job... i'm actually a homebody WITH a job. I've watched Desperate Housewives through 3 times before it was taken down, Parks and Rec 5 times, OITNB 2 times, AHS 3 times each season.... I should leave the house more.

Yes, I REALLY love Amy Poehler.

I didn't want to say it in my original post because it would sound like i'm a homebody with no job... i'm actually a homebody WITH a job. I've watched Desperate Housewives through 3 times before it was taken down, Parks and Rec 5 times, OITNB 2 times, AHS 3 times each season.... I should leave the house more.

Yes, I REALLY love Amy Poehler.
I need to start Parks and Rec. I just requested her book from the library, can't wait to read it!

To add one that I don't think has been mentioned - Misfits. Hulu Plus has all 5 seasons (although the first 3 are the best).

My other Netflix favs:
Supernatural
Buffy
HIMYM
Breaking Bad
OITNB

Friends is next on my list.
I have been recording all of the SATC eps on my DVR though (E! marathons it pretty much daily).

I've only finished desperate housewives, gossip girl, and orange is the new black. But i watch movies on there like nobodys business and right now I'm watching gilmore girls.

ETA: I just read all the other posts and remembered I watched Revenge and Lie to Me.

Go ahead and list your favorite series to binge watch and cry once they're over.

So far I've gotten through...

1. Desperate Housewives
2. Parks & Recreation
3. Law & Order: SVU
4. American Horror Story
5. Bobs Burgers
6. OITNB
7. Currently watching Friends...
The last like, 3 episodes of desperate housewives I literally cried the entire way through. Actually it made me cry a lot. I LOVE DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES! My roommate got to season two and then they took it off netflix. Felt so bad for her!

The Office
Hart of Dixie
30 Rock
Parks & Recreation
Grey's Anatomy
Royal Pains
Orange Is The New Black
Law & Order SVU
Heartland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back