OT Netflix/hulu

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I found a series on netflix that I just watched because I was bored and I ended up watching the entire two seasons in just 3 days! it's called Orphan Black. can't wait for the 3rd season!

I also watch other things like pretty little liars, vampire diaries,..

we often watch episodes of grey's anatomy, House, Night shift or Chicago Fire in class. I'm pretty sure my teacher is addicted to series herself, we need to watch an episode and point out every medical mistake we spot and try to find the diagnosis before the doctors in the show. it's fun and we even bring snacks sometimes.

I found a series on netflix that I just watched because I was bored and I ended up watching the entire two seasons in just 3 days! it's called Orphan Black. can't wait for the 3rd season!

I also watch other things like pretty little liars, vampire diaries,..

we often watch episodes of grey's anatomy, House, Night shift or Chicago Fire in class. I'm pretty sure my teacher is addicted to series herself, we need to watch an episode and point out every medical mistake we spot and try to find the diagnosis before the doctors in the show. it's fun and we even bring snacks sometimes.
Seestra.....
I LOVE Orphan Black. Can't wait until it returns in April. Such a good show.

This is really embarrassing but I've watched:
Breaking Bad
Make It or Break It
Pretty Little Liars
House of Cards
Supernatural
House
Desperate Housewives
How I Met Your Mother
Criminal Minds
Gossip Girl
Orange is the New Black
Scandal
One Tree Hill

And I'm currently watching Grey's Anatomy [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shows I'm currently watching/have finished/plan on watching..

Hulu;

Survivor
America's Next Top Model
Biggest Loser
Master Chef/Junior

Netflix;

Breaking Bad
Desperate Housewives
House of Card
Gossip Girl

Bonus- Amazon Prime;

Justified
Rupaul's Drag Race

not a tv show, but if you like sports movies then I suggest watching Forever Strong. Its such a great movie, I literally watch it like once a month because it is literally my favorite.

ETA:

I just became obsessed with Sons of Anarchy... SO GOOD!

I think it's AMAZING how one persons can play so many roles that are so different and play them all equally good!
Tatiana Maslany is absolutely incredible. I never feel as though I am watching the same actor play different roles; she brings something so unique to each character that I forget sometimes (not really but you know what I mean) that she is playing all of them. I love some, I hate some - she is just amazing.

Is law and order svu on Netflix or Hulu? Not that I already binge watch that show to death on the usa network already....:p
I think there are 8 seasons on Netflix? Can't remember the actually number but I know I've watched them all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back