All-Star New Basket Rules For College Cheer Are Making A Lot Of People Angry...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They love cheering games. Would rather not be involved than be involved in something they see as “pointless.”

Their words not mine. I’ve done this long enough and at a high enough level to appreciate the athleticism involved. It’s just not their thing,
Thanks for quick response! Appreciated and understood. For my athletes it is the athleticism and the support they receive across the board. To each her own.

Thanks for quick response! Appreciated and understood. For my athletes it is the athleticism and the support they receive across the board. To each her own.

In all fairness, if I were to read between the lines, there is also probably an element of “our tumbling/stunting is strong, but probably not ready for that” involved in their response as well. I would have gotten into more detail earlier but we are at cheer camp this week.

Mine said her back would never survive tumbling 4 years on dead mat. She also likes the look of college cheer versus the uniforms of A & T. Definitely to each their own!

Back