All-Star New Cheersport Lay Out

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Like the new Cheersport Lay Out

• Total voters
Uggh!! Messed up on the quote thing again. This is in response to WCDad's post I just quoted... Sorry:oops:

I thought of this after last year's mess of everyone trying to scramble to see the big-name teams. To accomodate the demand for viewing the high-profile divisions you could set up two "main stages," in the middle of the hall facing the entrances (like this year). Then, on both ends, set up smaller arenas that have the stages positioned sideways (like last year) to allow for essentially four arenas if you alternate sides of the stage. That would give a total of six arenas and potentially save enough room to leave awards all the way down at the end (like last year (this year's Arena 5)). I don't know how the "walls" are positioned in Hall B, but if it could be arranged, I think that would be something to consider.

I would have liked it had awards been somewhere not so far away and had there been bleachers like at jamfest supers. In the past not having bleachers hasn't been as much of an issue because people could sit in priority seating but now that it is priority standing, if you are just there to watch a division it makes it very hard to see teams (especially tumbling). And as for awards, i cant imagine if grandma had come to watch susie compete and had to walk all that way... it was just way to far and way too annoying.

Back