All-Star New Gyms, Gym Closings, And Acquisitions For 19-20 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

South Jersey
Isn't south jersey already saturated enough with gyms?
NJSE
SJS
Jersey Pride
Rockstar NJ
All Star One
And I'm sure I missed a few

And Skky was already in an over saturated area in the Philly Suburbs with
TSC, State, Upper Merion AS plus other D2 gyms west of KOP and north towards Bucks County. Seems like a weird move for them...

Isn't south jersey already saturated enough with gyms?
NJSE
SJS
Jersey Pride
Rockstar NJ
All Star One
And I'm sure I missed a few

And Skky was already in an over saturated area in the Philly Suburbs with
TSC, State, Upper Merion AS plus other D2 gyms west of KOP and north towards Bucks County. Seems like a weird move for them...
As a former North Jersey girl, I would also say Jersey All Stars and World Cup are south jersey. Anything below Edison:D

As a former North Jersey girl, I would also say Jersey All Stars and World Cup are south jersey. Anything below Edison:D
There is such a place as CENTRAL jersey...and not just the gym ;)

but yes, I would consider Jersey part of the south. Jersey Allstars (main), AS1 are south east, on the coastline. SE, SJS, Jersey Pride, Rockstar are south west, closer to Philly. CJA, WC, and Jersey (east brunswick) are central. Star, CCChamps, Cheer Pride, Just Cheer are north.

And there is about 5 billion other gyms in between

There is such a place as CENTRAL jersey...and not just the gym ;)

but yes, I would consider Jersey part of the south. Jersey Allstars (main), AS1 are south east, on the coastline. SE, SJS, Jersey Pride, Rockstar are south west, closer to Philly. CJA, WC, and Jersey (east brunswick) are central. Star, CCChamps, Cheer Pride, Just Cheer are north.

And there is about 5 billion other gyms in between
Central Jersey is real!!! And yes, every year I discover new gyms in NJ; it's rather amazing.

Back