OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So, one of my boyfriend's closest friends has relapsed and has started cutting again because her bf is an evil donkey butt. They're talking to the suicide hotline right now... Please keep her in your thoughts/prayers tonight! It would mean a lot to me.

Pretty neat, thinking that CPs performed on the same stage as the Oscars at a comp. The theater is much smaller in person

finding out a guy friend is now dating a girl your not fond of <<<<
oh the joys of life..

although now i totally understand why she hated me before she learned i had a boyfriend and wasnt interested in him

o8rxb9.jpg

so i have to do a flyer for drinking and driving and i dont know which one to use or continue to work on.. please help :(

I like the left one better, right one's a bit confusing, or I'm just really tired :p
Lol no it is confusing which was the issue I was having. My prof liked the right idea better but I was afraid that just anybody looking without context behind it would have an issue

Lol no it is confusing which was the issue I was having. My prof liked the right idea better but I was afraid that just anybody looking without context behind it would have an issue

I'm kinda understanding it now, just not understanding the 3rd path. I like both though!

It amazes me that he has the time to search through all the threads to find everybody's account info #heyfootman
yvuvyba2.jpg

Latest posts

Back