OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I haven't been on here in forever! But I'm on NC at the CEA showcase today!! Yayy! So excited! Follow me for tweet updates! @celebsierra

They're not making you evacuate? I heard some areas they were going to. Hope the predictions are all wrong and it's not as bad as they're making it seem.

They haven't called for evacuations for me yet, only the barrier islands. The barrier island blocks me from the ocean, but the bay is between the island and i, and those levels are rising rapidly, as well. Wildwood is already about 1 foot under water. the storm is not even here yet and it's not raining. that is strictly from the surge in the tides. and a full moon is coming so that will only get worse.

i always convince myself the storm will pass us, and it usually does, but when you watch the weather that arrow points directly to my town. little scary.

They haven't called for evacuations for me yet, only the barrier islands. The barrier island blocks me from the ocean, but the bay is between the island and i, and those levels are rising rapidly, as well. Wildwood is already about 1 foot under water. the storm is not even here yet and it's not raining. that is strictly from the surge in the tides. and a full moon is coming so that will only get worse.

i always convince myself the storm will pass us, and it usually does, but when you watch the weather that arrow points directly to my town. little scary.
Sending positive thoughts your way, stay safe!!!

Just wanted to share my amazing day with the Fierceboard world

1). The Packers won
2). My face was on the jumbo tron for like a solid amount of time.
3). I was on tv.
4). I high fived Aaron Rodgers after the game in the tunnel.

That's all, fantastic day.

i have a history of typography midterm tomorrow night and im on the verge of a breakdown cause i have actually learned nothing in that class, yay for monotone profs -.-

i have a history of typography midterm tomorrow night and im on the verge of a breakdown cause i have actually learned nothing in that class, yay for monotone profs -.-
It'll be fine. Typography is extra easy. If you have any questions PM me I went to an art college so I know a ton of stupid ways to remember stuff. Or honestly watch the movie "helvetica"

Back