OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
It'll be fine. Typography is extra easy. If you have any questions PM me I went to an art college so I know a ton of stupid ways to remember stuff. Or honestly watch the movie "helvetica"
oh goodness i had to watch that movie 3 times last year lol

oh goodness i had to watch that movie 3 times last year lol
Lol you know all you have to then. It's like the easiest stuff on the planet! I watched it before my motion graphics finals and it totally taught me more than my lame teacher who took the same train as me but still showed up an hour late.

Lol you know all you have to then. It's like the easiest stuff on the planet! I watched it before my motion graphics finals and it totally taught me more than my lame teacher who took the same train as me but still showed up an hour late.
lol alright i feel better now

Omg guys. Im so emotional right now. Its 3:37 here and I stayed up partially because I remembered that I had a paper to write for tomorrow and One Directions new single was coming out at 7 am london time, so 2 am here. But then it ended up not coming out until like 3 here and the song is so perfect. Like omg. Its been on repeat since the video was uploaded. Im at 15 plays already. I keep tellling myself that after this time Ill go to bed and yet 20 minutes later Im still up. And now Im not tired. And I have school in the morning. And this is really long and rambly but Im at the point where everything is funny or makes me sad.
I can see now why Ed Sheeran's label got mad when he gave them the song.

I took the SAT on October 6th. My scores were supposed to be in on October 25th, and they STILL aren't here. Somebody in my test center cheated and now everyones scores have to be checked by hand and Im SO annoyed. Like how long do you need to run over 40 something scantrons?

My friend just lost an 80,000 dollar scholarship because her scores weren't in on time.

Not to mention I payed 60 bucks to take this thing, and they can't even have anything done on time.

:mad:

A6YsuaXCYAEgbqx.jpg
Ocean City, MD
A6YiFIACAAEEiVa.jpg
Street in my town.
A6Yd1lACcAA-i4y.jpg
Pond Rising, My backyard.
...well, this is lovely :rolleyes:

Back