OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Does anyone know any good workouts for people with leg injuries? I recently dislocated my ankle and I need some good workouts to do while I recover. Something besides girl pushups and crunches.

I would have loved the song even if Ed had sung it. But seriously. He wrote it when he was 17. WHAT 17 YEAR OLD BOY THINKS LIKE THAT? I feel like this song is gonna be another What Makes You Beautiful.
Same here. They just knew it was gonna be a big hit. Ed Sheeran is flawless though so it doesn't matter either way to me haha

Can you do me a favor and vote for me. If I win I am going to the fashin show and get a looot of make up.Here is the link.
Max Factor Slovenija Profil - Šola Ličenja Max Factor se nadaljuje... | Facebook
it's in slovenian langauge but here is help. You have to like the page first.
1. click SODELUJ
2. then comfir two things
3. go to page 5
4. find Nika Horvat ( The picture is so emberassing I look like a pumpkin. )
6. click GLASUJ the word next to the heart.
7. you have to answer the question. the answer is 2000 calorie mascara
8. and then you just have to write you name(ime), surename(priimek) and your email adress (email)

They haven't sent me any email to me.

if you vote for me I promise I will love you forever.

So i've had really bad stomach problems the last couple of years (last october i was in and out of the hospital constantly) they thought it was chrons disease and after they did scopes, they diagnosed it as a food allergy to peanuts, milk, and whey. I was dairy free for about 6 months until i had more scopes done and they said that i didn't have a milk or whey allergy anymore so i didn't have to be dairy free. I'm still pretty cautious about what dairy i eat and i try not to eat alot of it. but this morning i woke up to a stabbing pain right under my ribs in my left side. it hurt so bad i couldn't move. I went to the doctor this morning and i had bloodwork done and i'm really hoping its nothing serious :( im so scared! i'm hoping its just my food allergy coming back and not something more serious...

So i've had really bad stomach problems the last couple of years (last october i was in and out of the hospital constantly) they thought it was chrons disease and after they did scopes, they diagnosed it as a food allergy to peanuts, milk, and whey. I was dairy free for about 6 months until i had more scopes done and they said that i didn't have a milk or whey allergy anymore so i didn't have to be dairy free. I'm still pretty cautious about what dairy i eat and i try not to eat alot of it. but this morning i woke up to a stabbing pain right under my ribs in my left side. it hurt so bad i couldn't move. I went to the doctor this morning and i had bloodwork done and i'm really hoping its nothing serious :( im so scared! i'm hoping its just my food allergy coming back and not something more serious...
So sorry, keep us posted! :(

Kris10boo any new news about tumbling block?

No she has not been able to tumble Friday, Saturday, & Sunday.

She did not practice or have privates yesterday (Monday) but she has practice today.

In fact it ends in about 30 mins.

Although she was working her full all I need for her to get back like right now is her level 2 tumbling skills. She has to be able to do it for her routine and the coaches are going to eat her alive if she is in their not tumbling right now. Our practices are closed so I have NO idea how it is going till it ends.

And we have squad tumbling so she can't not tumble or she will be the only one!! But also she is a flyer and she tumbles into her stunt if she doesn't tumble she will ruin everything!! And we have our 2nd competition of the season real soon!

I'm so worried about her she is like so depressed still!!:(
You can tell it is killing her and she just doesn't understand why she can't do it.

Thanks for checking on her; ill let y'all know how it goes really soon! :0

Kris10boo ... I completely and totally feel your pain. The best thing you can do is be supportive and the worst thing you can do is show her how worried and concerned you are. They can sense it and it makes them even more unhappy and afraid. Especially since you two are so close.

With CP I just tell her that she "had a bad practice". The word "block" is just the be all end all! I HATE that word. It has caused my CP so much agony over the last six months.

Also keep in mind that this is temporary. And on a positive note she is still doing BHS. What would be worse is fear of going backward. So at least that is not the problem.

My CP managed to pull herself out of her rut by throwing really high BHS (someone suggested this - cannot remember who- THANKS!) in a bouncy house at a pizza place. Next thing you know her hands were no longer touching and she was doing a standing tuck. You have a trampoline, right? Maybe try this a little bit? If she starts to gain a skill back it will build her confidence and help to free her mind!

Also - as long as she continues her drills for layouts and fulls she should have no problem picking back up right where she left off - or at least it won't take her long to build back up. CP actually came back stronger when her block broke because she had been conditioning, practicing her set and improving her other skills!

If you need to talk (or decompress) PM me - I completely feel your pain cause I have been in those shoes and I don't think it's quite 100% over yet.

tumblr_mcqshzxxBV1qhty9so1_500.jpg

and this is what i chose to do on my night without homework... its totally right heavy and i didnt even think about it but stole the quote from someone on the boards (i think...) so i figured id share

Trick or treating is tonight.. but I'm debating on whether or not to even hand out candy cause it's freezing cold here. It clearly seems like a better idea to just hoard all the candy I bought.. and eat all of it..

Im going to wal mart tomorrow to buy half priced candy. hahahahahaha
I always buy half priced candy after Halloween.. the only time of the year you can buy huge bags of candy and not look like a crazy person, lol. It's raining and so cold here though so I feel like Halloween is gonna be another fail this year (last year we had a severe thunderstorm roll in during Trick or Treat times.. yep, we have assigned times here).

Back