OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Someone in AZ tried stealing my debit card info. So annoyed now I have to wait for a new one to come. Luckily they were only able to charge $1 before my bank caught it. Be sure to keep tabs on your accounts it's insane all the fraud that can happen!
this happened to me with someone in maine! i had to file a police report & everything. it took forever ughhh

so this is blowing up my tumblr feed
tumblr_n3qoz5F4Oz1sqq24io1_500.jpg

yeah, it's not great. but she's in middle school right? do we really want to talk about the stuff we posted online when we were in middle school? (those of us young enough to have marilyn manson lyrics as our AIM away messages) CALM DOWN

OMG glad your bank caught it those are some hefty purchases they tried making with your card! The lady from the bank told me they will go online and try typing in random numbers until one goes through for a small amount and if it goes through for a small amount then they try making bigger purchases.
My dad thinks the person got my card number from me using my debit card at the pump in the gas station, rather than going in and swiping it on the machine.....he says the thieves put a machine to get the strip from your debit card at the pump machine thing.

so this is blowing up my tumblr feed
tumblr_n3qoz5F4Oz1sqq24io1_500.jpg

yeah, it's not great. but she's in middle school right? do we really want to talk about the stuff we posted online when we were in middle school? (those of us young enough to have marilyn manson lyrics as our AIM away messages) CALM DOWN

....why acknowledge

I'm sure it's some type of "inside joke" anyway

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

My friend has a cheer gym and she's trying to come up with beach themed names for her teams. Currently she has:

Riptide ( open)
Tsunami (S2)
Beach Babes ( S3)
Surf Divas (J2)
Tidal WAve (s4)

She needs suggestions for her Mini and Youth teams. Any ideas?

Hurricanes (maybe for youth)
Sand castles (minis)
Tiger sharks (minis)
Dolphins (minis)

....why acknowledge

I'm sure it's some type of "inside joke" anyway

because i had to vent. i've had a stressful day and i was on tumblr talking to my friends from back home and this started going down. i ended up unfollowing a handful of cheer blogs, which is whatever. i really like tumblr, i just wish some people over 20 were behind some of the cheer content on there. i feel like a complete grandma for even keeping up with cheer on that site sometimes. i don't see a lot of the drama, and i've done a pretty good job of filtering out the non relevant posts, but occasionally stuff like this happens and i'm just not having it right now. i need a break. i closed out of tumblr because of those teeny boppers fighting about a kid 5 years younger than them. i guess i'll talk to my friends later

My friend has a cheer gym and she's trying to come up with beach themed names for her teams. Currently she has:

Riptide ( open)
Tsunami (S2)
Beach Babes ( S3)
Surf Divas (J2)
Tidal WAve (s4)

I have mixed feelings about beach babes.

I love some of the suggestions. Mermaids is adorable. Love hurricanes too.

I think it would be good to have either all senior teams or upper level (4/5) teams as wave/tidal/weather type events. Water spouts, low tide, high tide, storm surge along with hurricanes, tsunami, rip tide--I am blanking on more stuff, long day.

I would leave the cute stuff for the little kids: mermaids, beach babes?, surf divas, etc...

There are also all the fish, animals, and birds: angel fish,dolphins, killer whales, sharks, flamingoes (having Bring it On: In it to Win it flashes)

Riptide ( open)
Tsunami (S2)
Beach Babes ( S3)
Surf Divas (J2)
Tidal WAve (s4)

Mer-minis? Or is that too lame? Haha. I like the Seashells suggestion and the regular Mermaid one too!

My boyfriend's been sending me really strange messages today. Like said he was at the movies with one of his friends and now is like "I'll be here a while don't wait up to talk to me" so you best bet I got Ring The Alarm playing and I'm ready to fight

Riptide ( open)
Tsunami (S2)
Beach Babes ( S3)
Surf Divas (J2)
Tidal WAve (s4)

Susie's Moms could be Sand Fleas. I discovered those little gems on our summer in Destin. Ick!

Update on my boyfriend/me being psycho.
He messages me 15 minutes later, done at the movies. The movie he "went to see" doesn't end for another 35 minutes. I should stop listening to angry Beyoncé before I commit a crime

No lie when it comes to my boyfriend I can turn into an actual federal agent in like 2.5

Oh believe me I had called the theater and asked what the latest running movie was and they said Captain America till like 12:45 and he texts me at 12:15 all like "the movie was so good!"
And I'm over here like
aouxzr.jpg

Oh believe me I had called the theater and asked what the latest running movie was and they said Captain America till like 12:45 and he texts me at 12:15 all like "the movie was so good!"
And I'm over here like
aouxzr.jpg

Listen I'll tell you like I tell my kids. If it smells like fish it probably ain't chicken!!

Back