OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oh believe me I had called the theater and asked what the latest running movie was and they said Captain America till like 12:45 and he texts me at 12:15 all like "the movie was so good!"
And I'm over here like
aouxzr.jpg

tumblr_lknzkaTlp81qzhvg4o1_500.gif

irreplaceable-o.gif

tumblr_m44nfhQvvY1ro54sio1_500.gif

tumblr_m35nzvz0gS1qfjf4c.gif

Wait .....and heres this

tumblr_lvaascrAFq1qcqqpjo5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mcbyqt2rNt1qecni9o1_400.gif

Last edited:
tumblr_lknzkaTlp81qzhvg4o1_500.gif

irreplaceable-o.gif

tumblr_m44nfhQvvY1ro54sio1_500.gif

tumblr_m35nzvz0gS1qfjf4c.gif

Wait .....and heres this

tumblr_lvaascrAFq1qcqqpjo5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mcbyqt2rNt1qecni9o1_400.gif

Girl you are preaching.
I will say this. He doesn't seem like the type to cheat. We've had extensive conversations about how "damaged" he is because he's been cheated on/messed around on, but I really don't think he's being honest, which makes me just as mad.

Dieting sucks. Don't listen to anyone who tells you "if you call it healthy eating and have a positive attitude it's fine!" no it's not. I don't get the taste of a cheeseburger from a salad. I don't get the taste of Pepsi from water. It doesn't happen. I hate it. Screw all of you with decent metabolisms who can eat anything. If I eat like a single gram of sugar a day I get a double chin and look like I belong on My 600lb Life.

Dieting sucks. Don't listen to anyone who tells you "if you call it healthy eating and have a positive attitude it's fine!" no it's not. I don't get the taste of a cheeseburger from a salad. I don't get the taste of Pepsi from water. It doesn't happen. I hate it. Screw all of you with decent metabolisms who can eat anything. If I eat like a single gram of sugar a day I get a double chin and look like I belong on My 600lb Life.

21 day fix from Beach Body. Trust me - fat girl here so I know. Cheeseburgers are quite delicious. But I'm eating tons of food and losing weight. And I'm with you - if I look at a cheeseburger, triple chin.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

21 day fix from Beach Body. Trust me - fat girl here so I know. Cheeseburgers are quite delicious. But I'm eating tons of food and losing weight. And I'm with you - if I look at a cheeseburger, triple chin.

Ugh I'm over Beach Body right now. Just got refunded the $350 extra they charged me for the T25 program. Not dealing with them anymore (at least not over the phone with their illiterate workers).

You'd hate me a lot then.... I haven't gained a pound since like 2004 when I gained the freshman 5....

Ugh I'm over Beach Body right now. Just got refunded the $350 extra they charged me for the T25 program. Not dealing with them anymore (at least not over the phone with their illiterate workers).

Oh that sucks! I hate hearing about people having bad experiences with them. :( I've been so happy with it so far. I buy it through a person (still their website but from a "coach" - I think it's more likely that I'll have a good experience that way because their paycheck depends on me being happy)

Ok well when I'm 80 pounds smaller, you'll have to read my blog (that I'm gonna get rich off of once I lose weight lol)

Sooooo...I don't have an iPhone. I have a POS little phone because my parents make me work for things that I want, and my deal is I have to get a 4.0 GPA straight for a year before getting an iPhone...so today someone stole my phone! What do ya know. And my teacher that class knew exactly who did it. I don't know the kid, but he saw my boyfriend in my contacts and texted him to "return" it. It took us nearly 7 hours to get him to contact me. I don't know what he expected to do with my phone but I guess he returned it once he realized it has nearly no monetary value, so he finally gave it back. Like I just don't understand why people get joy in stealing..

Back