OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
If y'all have a second to spare could you click the link and vote for me? And also if you could share it on your facebook page or any social media that would be awesome! Even if I don't win, this issue is really close to me because my youngest brother is intellectually disabled, and I'm also a special education major. Honestly, even if just one person sees my message and realizes that not only the stereotype, but even just the use of the word "retard" is hurtful, that's means so much more than winning for me. It only takes one person to lead an entire sea of people to stop the use of the R-word, and Im trying to help get the word out.... I know the power of fierceboard... So please help me out!
Ryleigh R. | Dr Pepper Tuition Giveaway

apparently there was a shooting in ottawa this morning only a soldier who stands outside a war memorial was injured but they are still trying to find the gunmen around ottawa and its absolutely terrifying.

apparently there was a shooting in ottawa this morning only a soldier who stands outside a war memorial was injured but they are still trying to find the gunmen around ottawa and its absolutely terrifying.

I am watching it now. It is pretty scary.

That makes me feel better. I basically threw it up and decided I was getting married and it was going to be beautiful no matter what. I forget that the average guest doesn't notice the tiny details that I notice.
But you want it to be your special day and you deserve it. I missed that you are getting married. Congratulations and I hope we are all invited :)

Thank you! That'd be quite the party... :p
Well, you could do it like @CoachTamara - post pictures of the "big day" as it's happening. That way we could all participate without the added cost for you ;). I'll never forget how she got married during Worlds weekend last year and then this year she got her precious daughter.

Well, you could do it like @CoachTamara - post pictures of the "big day" as it's happening. That way we could all participate without the added cost for you ;). I'll never forget how she got married during Worlds weekend last year and then this year she got her precious daughter.
I didn't realize people would want to see! I thought I flew under the radar pretty well here.

I feel like I have a lot to live up to for Worlds this year and I've got nothin planned yet! I can assure you now it won't be another child... :)

Something just came on the news about it. That is so sad! I hope there's justice for whoever did it.

Question for those of you who are getting married/have gotten married,

The roommates and I were having a discussion and we were wondering, do you pay to use the church for your wedding. Or is it more like it's just customary to give a donation but not pay for the space?

Question for those of you who are getting married/have gotten married,

The roommates and I were having a discussion and we were wondering, do you pay to use the church for your wedding. Or is it more like it's just customary to give a donation but not pay for the space?

not married - don't even have a boyfriend LOL but two of my family members just got married in churches. neither church had a "fee," per say, but one had a required donation amount (how that's not a fee, i'm not sure, but they don't call it one) and the other required a donation, but no set number.. just whatever you could give (I think my cousin wrote them a check for $200.) my sister ended up getting married at her reception venue, but she was looking into a few churches and one or two of them charged you a set fee if you weren't a parishioner of the church.

Back