OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
A little girl I coach asked me how old I was today. I told her 19. She told me she and all the other little girls guessed that I was 12.... the struggle of being 4'11.

I understand so much. This weekend, my friends and I took a trip to a haunted house. Since there was a huge line, we joked about cutting in front (but we really wouldn't plus it wouldn't work since there was so many of us anyways) using the "I'm trying to find my mom" because I look so much younger.

I understand so much. This weekend, my friends and I took a trip to a haunted house. Since there was a huge line, we joked about cutting in front (but we really wouldn't plus it wouldn't work since there was so many of us anyways) using the "I'm trying to find my mom" because I look so much younger.
Me and my best friend used that the entire week we were in disney in every line.... Oops?:)

So, today was eventful. The shooting in ottawa is scaring me, I'm flying there Friday. My flyer did her first kick single today! She was my base partner for tryouts and only did a single from double base Monday. Also me and roomie were home for a half hour when one of the units in our building caught fire and we had to evacuate!

So, today was eventful. The shooting in ottawa is scaring me, I'm flying there Friday. My flyer did her first kick single today! She was my base partner for tryouts and only did a single from double base Monday. Also me and roomie were home for a half hour when one of the units in our building caught fire and we had to evacuate!

I would be hiding under the covers until next week with a day like that!

Our city is usually pretty safe plus you'll probably be even safer now that the city is on alert with heightened security as well as police presence where it's needed. Trust me, other than the occasional drug bust Ottawa is pretty quiet compared to other major cities and capitals of other countries. :)

Omg..
mkw2yu.jpg

I have to go down town for class today! At least I won't be on the buses today.

Update on the 4.2 team I was looking into! I've been to two of their practices now, and absolutely love the team! The girls are all so nice and welcoming. The coaches and I talked a bit after practice yesterday and decided that I will be a "red shirt"/alternate until a bit further into the season. My school's team hasn't stunted quite at that level yet, and I haven't tumbled in a long time due to a few back to back injuries. I'm going to their practices and tumbling classes to build up those skills, and the owner thinks I'll be ready to be put into the routine around January. I'm really excited and ready to work my butt off!

Words cannot even begin to describe how incredible mayday parade was last night. I have wanted to see this band live for 8 years now and I finally recieved the chance to and it honestly was the best experience I have ever had. The band was incredible they played a ton of their older stuff that made me feel ALL the feels I actually geared up because I was so emotional. I can honestly not remember the last time I was this happy. Sorry for the ramble I just really felt the need to share.

What popular/big cheer comp. are not part of varsity? Are the All star games or Champions League separate from Varsity? Thanks

What popular/big cheer comp. are not part of varsity? Are the All star games or Champions League separate from Varsity? Thanks

Neither of those are affiliated with Varsity. The Majors is Jamfest, so that's separate too.

Last edited:
Jamfest Super Nationals and US Finals are both JAM Brands competitions.

ETA: US Finals may not be under JAM anymore, but it is not associated with Varsity.

One of the apartment complexes right next to campus is under 24/7 watch... at least 2 officers patrolling each building. There have been a ton of break ins and even people breaking in and just watching people sleep.... super scary!!:confused:

Latest posts

Back