All-Star New Practicewear 2013/2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

more gbe

1016822_10152923782395057_935276625_n.jpg

Call me old-school, but this is how you do practise wear. I love it.

Call me old-school, but this is how you do practise wear. I love it.

I completely agree with you! I'm all for getting rid of the lace and the one shoulder sports bra's. They should be practicing comfortably and dressed like the hard working athletes they are! I used to not be a fan of the sublimation uniforms but I have totally changed my mind. The material works perfectly for practices - they stay tight and cover what needs to be covered.

For me, practice wear is all about functionality. It should be comfortable, supportive, and easy to practice in. You should not have to think while you are practicing, "Oh I can't do that because my top is going to show something" or have to think about your top falling down. I would not like a one shouldered sports bra because I would always be worried about it falling down. CAs, Suns, and GBEs practice wear all look comfortable, functional, and cover everything, which is exactly what good practice wear should do.

For me, practice wear is all about functionality. It should be comfortable, supportive, and easy to practice in. You should not have to think while you are practicing, "Oh I can't do that because my top is going to show something" or have to think about your top falling down. I would not like a one shouldered sports bra because I would always be worried about it falling down. CAs, Suns, and GBEs practice wear all look comfortable, functional, and cover everything, which is exactly what good practice wear should do.
Agreed. I think some people forget they're outfitting kids for PRACTICE not New York fashion week

Our practice wear is still being orgarnised (through Illusive I believe) so in the meantime I decided to turn to my incredibly talented friends. My friend Rachel sewed the crop and shorts & my friend Jacqui made the bow and added the lettering. I'd love to add that I asked for this on Monday and had it in my hands my Saturday - amazing!

This is for Deakin University 'Black Dragons' level 3 coed team, & I'm wearing it for a partner stunt routine. :)

32zrlt4.jpg

63wsi9.jpg
Your friends got some fierce talent! Those are adorable!

Our practice wear! We also have another sports bra that's just the material that's shorts. Mine isn't in yet but I'll post a pic when it is, or when someone sends it to me!

Back