OT New Random Thread 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
so my husband asked me to buy him a bag of peep oreos after i got off work. And when i went to check out the cashier guy with a funny grin on his face told me to be cautious eating t0o many in one sitting because of side effects.... i looked at him strange and said ok and left.
at the time i had no clue what he was referring to, till i got out to my car and googled it......
i asked my husband after i got home why he wanted them, and he just smiled and laughed.

i swear men are so gross sometimes......

Question because I can't find answer! Anyone here competed at UCA (all star)? Do competitors receiver anything? Bag, pins, etc?

Our gym owner said it's pretty much like worlds and I know we get bags for worlds so was wondering if it's the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta love people who hit the express lane with 2 full carts meanwhile you're right behind them with 2 items. And the cashier told me this lady does this every week but claims to not see the 'express lane' text on the light above the register.... yet everyone else does.

We got drawstring backpacks when I went in 2006.

Hopefully someone has gone more recently lol I'm sure a lot had changed from the comp from 11 years ago lol hoping the girls do get them though so that they can use these in the parks instead of their nfinity bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's awful. You just don't lie about certain things. Sad.
I have so many questions about this... how did this person basically fool an entire industry though?

People came together to create and sell merchandise for fund raising purposes; teams across the U.S. wore the colour teal in solidarity with what this person was "going through". Lying about having cancer aside, she really wasted so much time and effort put in by innocent people.

I have so many questions about this... how did this person basically fool an entire industry though?

People came together to create and sell merchandise for fund raising purposes; teams across the U.S. wore the colour teal in solidarity with what this person was "going through". Lying about having cancer aside, she really wasted so much time and effort put in by innocent people.
Yikes.

Back