OT New Random Thread 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Glad I wasn't the only one who was toughly disgusted!

For the life of me I couldn't figure out (among other things in that article ) why she would describe her 12 year old as being "bad***"......had she not killed her

Like what is that to say about the child you killed? Did she think it sounded cool?

She angers me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the life of me I couldn't figure out (among other things in that article ) why she would describe her 12 year old as being "bad***"......had she not killed her

Like what is that to say about the child you killed? Did she think it sounded cool?

She angers me

I think she's a psychopath and a sociopath, She meets a lot of the criteria of one. She says she's talking to a therapist but probably not a very good one. And she's surrounded by people who accept her continous lies.
I'm surprised the reporter didn't call her out on all the other stories she claimed happened.
But I do believe she was probably just doing what her defense team told her to do, that's the whole point of a defense lawyer, to get their client off. I'm sure a lot of defense attorneys lie and create stories for their clients.

She angers me

The whole thing creeped me out, but yea, that really bothered me.

I get angry every time I see her capitalizing on killing her kid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just to say.....Summit bids r WAY harder to get than Worlds bids! Crazy!
1fe0e41c3c96a5939ac6f79c539198b6.jpg

Just to say.....Summit bids r WAY harder to get than Worlds bids! Crazy!
1fe0e41c3c96a5939ac6f79c539198b6.jpg

Wow. Okay so you changed your post picture. I was wondering what your hotel room conformation had to do with how hard it's to get a summit bid lol. Makes more sense now.

I love watching Flea market flip. Also watched Lion last night. Cried like a baby...through the whole movie. Highly recommend it.

Annoyed that ABC is no longer on Dish. I have know clue what's going on on General Hospital :(. So anyone want to catch me up please do so.

I love watching Flea market flip. Also watched Lion last night. Cried like a baby...through the whole movie. Highly recommend it.

Annoyed that ABC is no longer on Dish. I have know clue what's going on on General Hospital :(. So anyone want to catch me up please do so.
Lion was incredible.

Back