OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm kind of jealous of everyone in jersey getting snow... meanwhile in upstate NY there's an inch. I could use a snow day. or five. which I would get if I were home in NJ.

this semester sucks. only 11 more weeks :confused:

plus side, I got a puppy this weekend! but it's making my hatred of this semester worse because I just want to play with him.

I'm kind of jealous of everyone in jersey getting snow... meanwhile in upstate NY there's an inch. I could use a snow day. or five. which I would get if I were home in NJ.

plus side, I got a puppy this weekend! but it's making my hatred of this semester worse because I just want to play with him.

Oh my gosh what kind? How old? I love puppies.

All I want is some snow days.... But it's supposed to be 60 on Wednesday. Come on Missouri, why is it the one year I don't have to make up snow days it doesn't snow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Q&A portion was so painful that I decided that they need to just do away with it. Sometimes it's enough to just be beautiful. The girls couldn't answer the, the judges couldn't half ask. Like how does one judge utter confusion

I was proud of ole girl that managed to rightly and wrongly answer with her platform....girl started left but somehow managed to end up right

Even the girl that won best costume was all over the place when she answered.

Also if someone had asked me "what can women learn from men" I would have replied "H-ll not a d-mn thing because I'm pretty sure all women have mastered peeing standing up by now" ....and then I would have twirled away.

And JAMAICA WAS ROBBED. And the audacity of them to call her name first.

I read that all the girls lifted her up and chanted Jamaica.

Additionally I wish the Northeast could send about 1 inch...maybe 2 of that snow down to Columbia, Sc because Erin needs 1-3 days off of work. Sharing is caring.

I think I'd rather get nothing than all this rain/snow that is melting as soon as it hits the ground, it's just annoying. If it had been cold enough I can't even imagine what DC would have been like. I really want like one "big" snow (by big I mean more than like 5" lol) I guess a couple snow days is too much to ask for.

Oh my gosh what kind? How old? I love puppies.

he is an 8 week old gray and white mini schnauzer! His name is Sullivan though everyone has started calling him Sully. He is SO good! like sleeps nine hours at night. has had one accident the first day he came home and has been asking to go out ever since. He apparently loves the snow because he's been pouncing around in it for the last 15 minutes.

He does this weird thing like thumper the rabbit. right before he pounces on toys he puts his back foot in the air and thumps it. weird, but really cute lol

Greetings from Snowpocalypse 2k15 in NYC!!

It's set to be historic here because we NEVER get snow. When everyone else gets a nice 6", we get 2. Of rain. Plus the sheer logistics of keeping up with the transit system so it's clear and safe is an absolute nightmare. Half the metro stops in Queens are above ground. I don't want my conductor operating that nonsense in whiteout conditions. Thanks, I'll pass.

We're also set to get the worst of it, so even though we do get snow sometimes and it's usually fine, we're oddly set to get walloped. I have scotch, I have baking ingredients, and I have gas heat/stove. I'm totally gonna be fine.

Greetings from Snowpocalypse 2k15 in NYC!!

It's set to be historic here because we NEVER get snow. When everyone else gets a nice 6", we get 2. Of rain. Plus the sheer logistics of keeping up with the transit system so it's clear and safe is an absolute nightmare. Half the metro stops in Queens are above ground. I don't want my conductor operating that nonsense in whiteout conditions. Thanks, I'll pass.

We're also set to get the worst of it, so even though we do get snow sometimes and it's usually fine, we're oddly set to get walloped. I have scotch, I have baking ingredients, and I have gas heat/stove. I'm totally gonna be fine.

They already shut down the T in Boston for tomorrow.

Can't find the gymnastics threads so just going to proclaim my excitement here... Laurie Hernandez was added to the national team after January's camp!! Love her. Really excited to watch her in the coming years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They already shut down the T in Boston for tomorrow.
School in both my CPs' districts have already canceled for tomorrow AND Wednesday. My oldest is a senior and I can't remember school ever canceling more than one day in advance.
I'm re-evaluating the need to go to the grocery store lol

School in both my CPs' districts have already canceled for tomorrow AND Wednesday. My oldest is a senior and I can't remember school ever canceling more than one day in advance.
I'm re-evaluating the need to go to the grocery store lol

I just got word that my class is cancelled tonight and campus is closed tomorrow (doesn't affect me, my class is Mon/Wed). My coworker said his daughter's school is cancelled the rest of the week - they were already off on Friday for professional development.

Nuts, I don't know why they would bother to cancel 2 days in advance.

Same (about the snow sadly, not the puppy). In Southern Maine they're getting a fair amount more snow than I am supposed to be getting. I'm not entirely sure if where I go to school is considered "upstate" NY exactly (Is Albany considered upstate? I'm kinda close to that...), but I could really use a few snow days...

Same (about the snow sadly, not the puppy). In Southern Maine they're getting a fair amount more snow than I am supposed to be getting. I'm not entirely sure if where I go to school is considered "upstate" NY exactly (Is Albany considered upstate? I'm kinda close to that...), but I could really use a few snow days...
Yes. Albany is upstate. However, because they are more used to a heavier snowfall they might not cancel classes as quickly as they would here on long island or in the city.

Back