OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
@Just-a-Mom @ErinS @quitthedrama venus currently has a 10% off promo code: X77079

not that that's a huge discount but it's something! the one top i really want from there only comes in B-cup+... like the flat chested struggle is real.

Issa de' mar Hina Top in Black | REVOLVE

This is the bathing suit I currently want. $75 for the top and $63 for the bottom... Hah. No. Anyway the have the top in my struggle size, but not the bottom

I need to stop looking at bathing suits... for the past two summers I've lived 2 miles from the beach.... I went maybe 4 times...Total for both summers

Am I the only one who agrees clubs and bars should have age limits? Though, I prefer the limit to be on the other end of the spectrum. I detest the "I just turned 21" crowd.

I agree with that. Except I'm only turning 25.. so I'd probably be excluding myself. I've just never been about that life and always wanted a casual drink while socializing with friends... not chugging beers and taking shots.

oh PS I just remembered that time on 18 to party night where a group of young high school teachers were out... with their high school seniors. and one offered me a drink... yeah.

I remember a few years back when a Brooklyn bar made the news for raising their drinking age to 25.

edit: found it Brooklyn Bar Raises Weekend Drinking Age To 25: Gothamist
When I was 18-19, pretty much ALL the clubs seemed to be either 25 and over or 27 and over. They never made the news for it though (well, maybe they did - there wasn't Internet, so maybe I just missed it)

I didn't stand a chance, even with a fake id.
@Just-a-Mom @ErinS @quitthedrama venus currently has a 10% off promo code: X77079

not that that's a huge discount but it's something! the one top i really want from there only comes in B-cup+... like the flat chested struggle is real.

Almost every bathing suit I own is from Venus. If you plan ahead they have end of season sales where you can get them at a reasonable price, but even if you pay full price for them, they last forever.
Pretty much my entire wardrobe comes from Venus. I buy stuff from them every time I get paid - I feel like they should send me more coupons because of this, but they don't.

I did just buy a one-piece for the trip for Worlds (who knows if I'll have time to go to the pool, but considering I'm going to Florida from CHICAGO, I am pretty sure I'll make time!) It was $79, but I'm obsessed with it. Definitely worth the money for how well it's made, style, and fit.

There are clubs and bars that do that here. Drinking age is 19 but some clubs are 25+ because they know mid twenties + will spend more money.

Yeah most college kids just pre drink and then when they go out only buy a couple drinks. I know when I go out I try and limit myself to 15 pounds a night on drinks, which depending on what day you go out could be a lot or a little.

Yeah I'm too poor to be dropping $50+ dollars when I go out. I go out once (MAYBE twice) a month and I always feel stupid for spending $20 on three beers or something of the like. I don't make enough money to get drunk in public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pfffftttt.

Mid-late twenties men you mean

I don't buy my own drinks *hair toss*

(I also don't go to bars anymore but nevermind that)

I'm confused at what you mean. Mid late twenties being let in? Or mid late twenties spending money? The one club in particular I'm talking about has a $600 minimum for their booths and they sell out every weekend with the majority being women booking/paying.

I'm confused at what you mean. Mid late twenties being let in? Or mid late twenties spending money? The one club in particular I'm talking about has a $600 minimum for their booths and they sell out every weekend with the majority being women booking/paying.

I was joking that men spend more money on drinks than women....and typically they're buying them for women

There are clubs here that will be women 21 and up and Men 25 and up because well....

Hmm ya I guess that's true lol but I think most people by late twenties don't expect guys to buy their drinks for them so they spend it themselves. At least I do and same with friends. We don't expect guys to pay so we pay for ourselves.

I do get in for free though and sometimes I don't pay for drinks just because I worked downtown for so long.

Back