OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Exactly! Sticking to it is the worst! I think I'm going to try and get an app, and also try and just stick to cash... debit cards are just too easy to swipe, swipe, swipe!

If you stick to cash, make sure you are proactive about saving receipts so you can accurately fill in your budget at the end of the month. I am AWFUL at keeping my receipts in a safe place so I make sure to use my card for any transaction I possibly can so I can compare it to my receipts at the end of the month.

Anyone have good tips for saving money ?? I've been horrible with saving after paying all my bills (car, insurance, phone, cards, gas) :( I'm sick of seeing little to no and or -$ in my account. I always try but then something happens and I end up back in a hole. I know this isn't good and I want to work on building up my finances & credit!

I'll be finishing school this year and will have to start paying off my loans and pay for living expenses as well, So I really need to get my act together!

Any & all helps/tips would be greatly appreciated!
I put half of every pay check into my savings. That way half of it can go to paying for stuff once I graduate but I still can have money to live life and do fun things with friends.

Random... The number of grown men that call my job about my boss being on Barney *when she was a child* is really disturbing. It's at least once a day, and they all want to know things like how can they come see her, will she let them backstage to meet her if they go to the Lion King, can they have her cell number, etc. Um... No. And they send letters too. It's so weird, and creepy.

So... Do they know she's an adult now? Or do they think she's still little Min from Barney?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I'm going to say some perversion knows no boundaries and she will forever be 10 in their minds. Just sick.

**Oops, posted in the wrong thread**

I'm going to say some perversion knows no boundaries and she will forever be 10 in their minds. Just sick.

**Oops, posted in the wrong thread**

It's so creepy! And I just don't know how I feel about having to be so polite to what is obviously a pedophile.

#gross

It's so creepy! And I just don't know how I feel about having to be so polite to what is obviously a pedophile.

#gross

You could give them the number to the local police chief. Or a local priest because it sounds that they need Jesus and a proper cleansing.

so I've been working 2 jobs this summer, one is a full time summer position, as well as my year round job. I've been working my butt off, and am starting to feel drained. last night at work we were told that we had record breaking sales, and a really great year from last July to this July. today I walk in and my boss hands me an envelope that says "thanks for all your hard work this past year" with a 100$ bill in it. wow I have a great boss.

Anyone have good tips for saving money ?? I've been horrible with saving after paying all my bills (car, insurance, phone, cards, gas) :( I'm sick of seeing little to no and or -$ in my account. I always try but then something happens and I end up back in a hole. I know this isn't good and I want to work on building up my finances & credit!

I'll be finishing school this year and will have to start paying off my loans and pay for living expenses as well, So I really need to get my act together!

Any & all helps/tips would be greatly appreciated!
Like @crazzyeyesassypants said, get a finance app! I use Accounts2 on my iPhone. I log in all my financial transactions in there, you can also have things come out automatically, like if you have an automatic bill pay every month on a certain day. On the app you can also choose what category things fall under and it will give you reports like expense vs income and spending by category (food vs bills vs etc). The hardest part is getting in the habit of logging everything in, but once you get in the habit, it's so helpful. It has definitely helped me be more responsible with my money, which was my New Years resolution!

Finally a huge sporting event on this side of the world again, I can't deal with having to stay awake throughout the night like I did with the 2012 Summer Olympics and 2014 FIFA World Cup.
This is why I'm so excited for Rio! Only a 1 hour time difference from us here in the eastern US, so hopefully most things can be aired live. No more of that primetime coverage that was just a recap of the stuff I already streamed live during the day.

This is why I'm so excited for Rio! Only a 1 hour time difference from us here in the eastern US, so hopefully most things can be aired live.
I suppose Rio isn't bad for me since most of the finals for sporting events occur at night (like swimming and gymnastics) where it's being held, which is basically my mornings between 6:00AM to 10:00AM (6:00PM to 10:00PM EDT). Anything held in continental Europe or Africa is usually the sleep-killer for me.

This is why I'm so excited for Rio! Only a 1 hour time difference from us here in the eastern US, so hopefully most things can be aired live. No more of that primetime coverage that was just a recap of the stuff I already streamed live during the day.

and no more of the "OMG DON'T TELL ME ANY SPOILERS" um I'm sorry, this is a live sporting event, not the newest Game of Thrones.

Back