OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Yeah, I don't think that was a fair question. I also think Vanessa Williams telling Tennessee that hers was going to be a hard question before was also unfair. Way to freak someone out before even hearing the question. Also the Georgia question was terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The girl that managed to make the Ellen Degenerous response sound good, the Donald trump answer and the planned parenthood answer were the best responses.

I'm mad at Miss South Carolina for dropping the ball. Ugh.

I liked ole Betty. If it couldn't be SC I'm glad it was Georgia.

I lol at the fact that they made the two girls that won NOTHING stand there with the winner.

But yeah South Carolina lost because of her question. Shame on her. We (they) even sent a news crew out.

so Payson Lewis (Janel Parrish from PLL's ex-boyfriend) just requested to follow me on twitter? he's not exactly famous but still weird since i don't follow him. like where did you find me? the internet is weird.

Zendaya quickly faved and unfaved one of my tweets after she realized I was slightly mocking her show on Disney channel. (The little sister is the best part of KC Undercover, imho.)

One time I was talking about the NHL draft to @Ashley and PK Subban, a player on my favorite NHL team who definitely does not follow me, randomly favorited one of my replies to her. Like he had to have been creeping on my profile and accidentally clicked the little star.

buuuuut now that I've been twitter verified (#humblebrag) it's not that hard to be noticed. When you get verified you get an additional filter column in your mentions section where you can filter out only other verified accounts.

***TRIGGER WARNING (AUDIO FROM 9/11 NEWS REPORTS USED)***
I saw this on Facebook and thought it would be interesting to share. I think they should have used plain music with no news reports in it, but the end of the routine was nice. Thoughts?

I saw this on Facebook and thought it would be interesting to share. I think they should have used plain music with no news reports in it, but the end of the routine was nice. Thoughts?

I already know about this, but I agree about the music. It would have been a great tribute without the reporting.

Zendaya quickly faved and unfaved one of my tweets after she realized I was slightly mocking her show on Disney channel. (The little sister is the best part of KC Undercover, imho.)

One time I was talking about the NHL draft to @Ashley and PK Subban, a player on my favorite NHL team who definitely does not follow me, randomly favorited one of my replies to her. Like he had to have been creeping on my profile and accidentally clicked the little star.

buuuuut now that I've been twitter verified (#humblebrag) it's not that hard to be noticed. When you get verified you get an additional filter column in your mentions section where you can filter out only other verified accounts.
Why are you twitter verified? Just curious :)

Last edited:

I didn't understand why everyone was hyping this up so much, I thought it was kind of disrespectful to do a routine with the new audio.

because she is awesome. :D

And regarding Miss America - just do away with the talent portion because it was awful - I had to turn it off. And Miss Georgia falls all over the stage and responds with nonsense in her interview question and still wins....

The talent collectively was terrible.

And I forgot about Georgia's stumble during formal wear and her answer was tragic too.

But I like her because her name is Betty.

I didn't understand why everyone was hyping this up so much, I thought it was kind of disrespectful to do a routine with the new audio.

My sister just tagged me in a comment on the Buzzfeed story where someone said "that's like doing the electric slide to Pearl Harbor ".

I wouldn't call it disrespectful and I definitely wasn't touched or anything. I just doubt their genuineness and I feel like it was an attention seeking, narcissistic attempt at going viral. And they did. I get they've "done it since 2002" but I mean a moment of silence is effective as well.

Solid stunting and tumbling for a high school team though

Why are you twitter verified? Just curious :)

What @quitthedrama said ;)

I work for a news organization and all of the editors/writers on staff were recently verified.

I like to keep my real world life and fierceboard life separate though--I come to the FB to escape the craziness of the real world.

Back