OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Hey guys so my coach asked for music and voiceover suggestions! You guys are better at this stuff than me so id love your help! Our team is East celebrity elite diva6 (IAG6) thanks fierce board fam!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started to watch old episodes of Bones and Supernatural. Both are so funny and good. I watched Bones first season (when it premiered) but stopped before mid season. I don't know why I stopped watching. I regret it now.

Double post. I'm annoyed that Anna's return to DWTS she's stuck with Gary. She's my fav female pro dancer. So yeah she'll probably be going home soon :(.

Interesting discussion in one of my classes today about coaching vs teaching:

Why is it that its a dance teacher but a cheerleading coach?

In a sense, each role is no different from the other in terms of imparting knowledge, teaching skills and then coaching the routines etc, so why different names?
Just funny to think about :p:p:p

Interesting discussion in one of my classes today about coaching vs teaching:

Why is it that its a dance teacher but a cheerleading coach?

In a sense, each role is no different from the other in terms of imparting knowledge, teaching skills and then coaching the routines etc, so why different names?
Just funny to think about :p:p:p

Interesting thought. I would assume it's because while dance is a sport and requires a level of athleticism, dance is also considered an art form and cheerleading is not.

There's no such thing as "art coaches" :p (thank god)

Anyone have any advice about going to Disneyland? Potential first-timer over here. (I just got back from a trip to WDW last week...but I've never been to the one in California)

(Had one of those "life is short, screw it and just go" moments earlier today.)

So I just got my uniform two weeks ago, and i don't know what sports bra to wear with it, as I wasn't provided with one. Im gonna ask my coach but I wanted some different opinions. It has a little back cutout and the shoulders have a kinda weird cut. Here's some pictures. Can anyone recommend sports bras?
bae6645de48e3a880e97f743d36bc65c.jpg
8c0ce9fbdf166a98adfb8028244c09e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back