OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Miss South Carolina is my Miss America and IDC WHAT ANYONE HAS TO SAY ABOUT IT

This would have won the Miss America talent portion lol. I'm sure these ladies probably dance, sing, talk, etc. far better than they did on stage last night, but the whole portion of that program was just awful. Whether it was nerves, acoustics, song/dance choice or whatever the reason the whole thing just screamed grade school talent show to me.

My sister just tagged me in a comment on the Buzzfeed story where someone said "that's like doing the electric slide to Pearl Harbor ".

I wouldn't call it disrespectful and I definitely wasn't touched or anything. I just doubt their genuineness and I feel like it was an attention seeking, narcissistic attempt at going viral. And they did. I get they've "done it since 2002" but I mean a moment of silence is effective as well.

Solid stunting and tumbling for a high school team though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. Disrespectful wasn't the best word but I'm still too tired to function to explain what I meant and you nailed, so thank you.

***TRIGGER WARNING (AUDIO FROM 9/11 NEWS REPORTS USED)***
I saw this on Facebook and thought it would be interesting to share. I think they should have used plain music with no news reports in it, but the end of the routine was nice. Thoughts?

for some reason i find this extremely cheesy and slightly disrespectful. They claim they have been performing a routine to it since 2002, but can anyone really verify that. Plus i think i would have found it even more disrespectful had this gone viral back in 2002 then i do now.

for some reason i find this extremely cheesy and slightly disrespectful. They claim they have been performing a routine to it since 2002, but can anyone really verify that. Plus i think i would have found it even more disrespectful had this gone viral back in 2002 then i do now.
It is really cheesy. I feel like this would have been a good idea 13 years ago, but at this point it's just unnecessary. A moment of silence is enough.

Kim Zolciak was painful to watch on DWTS

Bindi Irwin was a delightful surprise and I hope she wins right tbh

I also liked the couple...Penavegas or whatev

And I was successful in not seeing Paula

It is really cheesy. I feel like this would have been a good idea 13 years ago, but at this point it's just unnecessary. A moment of silence is enough.
I just watched the video to see what everyone was talking about (only for about 10 seconds because I had to turn it off since I could not stomach hearing the audio having heard most of it live when it happened). I really have no words because I am so incredulous that anyone ever thought it was a good idea.

I just watched the video to see what everyone was talking about (only for about 10 seconds because I had to turn it off since I could not stomach hearing the audio having heard most of it live when it happened). I really have no words because I am so incredulous that anyone ever thought it was a good idea.
Same. I didn't want to hear it. From what I'm hearing, it's a HS in Texas that did this.

Kim Zolciak was painful to watch on DWTS

Bindi Irwin was a delightful surprise and I hope she wins right tbh

I also liked the couple...Penavegas or whatev

And I was successful in not seeing Paula

How the heck did she even make it onto the show?

Once I heard the music/news version, I turned the sound off. I wouldn't have made it through with it on.

I hate when the episode of Criminal Minds takes place near where I live. It's so creepy.

I felt that way when I started watching one near me. They stereotyped Oklahomans and didn't make it look anything like Oklahoma City, so by the end I wasn't creeped out anymore.

I felt that way when I started watching one near me. They stereotyped Oklahomans and didn't make it look anything like Oklahoma City, so by the end I wasn't creeped out anymore.

They once flashed a map of where they were trying to locate a killer and it was two blocks away from my office. on a street that doesn't exist, granted, but kind of spooky to see my office's road on screen.

I hate when the episode of Criminal Minds takes place near where I live. It's so creepy.
I want to continue watching criminal mins but my friends live half way across campus from our building and I know I'll be too scared to walk back to my place when it's dark out lol

Back