OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ok I just realized how weird that picture of the back is, sorry for a double post
39676ea83b25de23e8baff10eb2689a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I just realized how weird that picture of the back is, sorry for a double post
39676ea83b25de23e8baff10eb2689a2.jpg

My uniform has a cutout and I wear a sports bra that looks like a cami. So the straps line up with regular bra straps. But my girls are tiny, so I don't need to worry about the support.

Anyone have any advice about going to Disneyland? Potential first-timer over here. (I just got back from a trip to WDW last week...but I've never been to the one in California)

(Had one of those "life is short, screw it and just go" moments earlier today.)

Indiana Jones Ride!!!! So much better than WDW. Shake the bamboo pole hard in the line up

I just saw that All Dressed chips are being released in the U.S. for a while. Embrace them while you can.

People say they kind of taste like ketchup? Is this true? I'd really love to try them (if I can find them) as I'll try anything once, but ketchup is the most disgusting thing in the world and this worries me.

As someone who has personally disagreed with Ms Teal over race before, over a poster saying that "no colored girls" wore a particular gyms uniform, I can say that my "brushing" off of the post comes from the fact that I recognize that it was brought over to the FB without good intentions and because I've seen pictures come from this team with this type of separation for several years now. I genuinely don't care who Ms. Teal is within the fierceboard community, it could have been Jim Bob's kid for all it concerns to me. A double standard is a double standard.

There should really be a 'Respect' rating on here. Because that's one of the best posts I have seen on Fierceboard.
Kudos to you, for introducing a new topic- FAIRNESS.

As to the Tumblr scandal, I'm kind of mad right now.
Just because somebody is a known and respected member of Fierceboard doesn't mean that they automatically get a free pass for their actions.
If a new person calmly apologized and explained for something, I'd respect them for it. Same for veterans.
However if a veteran puts out a shady comment or is being rude, I'd call them out. No excuses. Sorry, not sorry.

Just because somebody is a known and respected member of Fierceboard doesn't mean that they automatically get a free pass for their actions.
If a new person calmly apologized and explained for something, I'd respect them for it. Same for veterans.
However if a veteran puts out a shady comment or is being rude, I'd call them out. No excuses. Sorry, not sorry.
Tumblr scandal?

**But I saw it on the Internet, it must be true**

Girl that was 530 pages ago.

Latest posts

Back