OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Okay I just have to shamelessly brag here for a sec...
I got an A in my calc 2 class!!!! I'm so shocked. It's basically known as the toughest math class at my school by the students and the professors because it has the most random assortment of unrelated topics. Like at the beginning of the class I was so unsure of myself that I was reconsidering being a math major. We started the class completely full and ended in single digits and I was the last girl standing. And I got an A! I can't believe it. I'm going to have to check my grade in the morning just to be sure it wasn't a mistake or something.
Omg, I just have to personally congratulate you on such a great achievement... I got to tell you, I think Calc 2 is made to be so hard, out of all of the math classes because it is designed to separate the strong from the weak Math students! Matter of fact, I think we lost more Math majors behind Calc 2, including me, I decided to become a Chemistry major and dropped Calc 2 and took the course in the summer...

Last edited:
Okay I just have to shamelessly brag here for a sec...
I got an A in my calc 2 class!!!! I'm so shocked. It's basically known as the toughest math class at my school by the students and the professors because it has the most random assortment of unrelated topics. Like at the beginning of the class I was so unsure of myself that I was reconsidering being a math major. We started the class completely full and ended in single digits and I was the last girl standing. And I got an A! I can't believe it. I'm going to have to check my grade in the morning just to be sure it wasn't a mistake or something.
Good job! Calc 2 is a real struggle lol. I just finished it... Did okay all year (had an A in the class) but after that final I'm thinking my A is gone, or an A- at best [emoji28] I'm just glad it's over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friend bought two Adele tickets in Atlanta for $173 each when they went on sale this morning. Expensive, but not terrible. He just checked stubhub and a single ticket in his section is now going for $1,841.

I LOVE Adele. But I would sell the crap out of those, tbh.
Oh no almost 2,000??? [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] my dad tried to get tickets for the whole fam this morning but they sold out too fast for us to get them. We were hoping we could get them on Craigslist or something sometime closer to the date but there's nooooo way we'll pay that much lol

Omg @ these prices!

For perspective, my not horrible (like first section off of the floor and close to stage) Beyonce tickets for On The Run were $175/ticket.

There are nosebleed Adele tickets going for $500.

Where would you keep small items that you absolutely don't want to lose?

I'm searching for two screws and I have a box in a drawer where I keep all of the tiny "do not lose" items, but they are not there...

Omg @ these prices!

For perspective, my not horrible (like first section off of the floor and close to stage) Beyonce tickets for On The Run were $175/ticket.

There are nosebleed Adele tickets going for $500.

We paid $150 for On the Run (level above floor). I love Adele and my mom offered to buy me tickets for Christmas but I declined. I'm sure she's good in concert (her NBC special was good) but like. I just don't want to see her in concert. I don't know why (well I know why) but just no to it all

My friend bought two Adele tickets in Atlanta for $173 each when they went on sale this morning. Expensive, but not terrible. He just checked stubhub and a single ticket in his section is now going for $1,841.

I LOVE Adele. But I would sell the crap out of those, tbh.
I went on ticketmaster at sale time with iPad AND desktop waited 30 minutes to go thru but then had to go to work..[emoji22]

My husband tried to get Adele tickets for me today but they sold out in 20 minutes. She has two shows coming here , and tickets are all ready being resold for $1600 a seat! Honestly, it's ridiculous. I really wanted to see her in concert because she is a true artist. She doesn't need all the production and smoke and mirrors to put on an amazing show. Don't get me wrong, I love a good show with an amazing production value, she just doesn't need it. I'm a little bummed.

We paid $150 for On the Run (level above floor). I love Adele and my mom offered to buy me tickets for Christmas but I declined. I'm sure she's good in concert (her NBC special was good) but like. I just don't want to see her in concert. I don't know why (well I know why) but just no to it all

The tv show was good but boring.

**Maybe I should get my medication levels checked**

I've paid $250 to see Justin Timberlake and I'm well aware that's ridiculous. But I feel the similar to @ErinS. I really like her, and I would probably go for like, $40. But I'm just not interested in breaking the bank (and traveling...real shortage of Southeast shows on that tour honestly) to see her.

Friends will probably snapchat the whole thing anyway sooooo

Back