OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Random request: I am looking for anyone who has a cheersport video from 2004 in the youth large advanced division.

I know it's a stretch but I have been looking for this video for ages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's so annoying because I KNOW L'hopital's rule, we did it in my HS class and it was like the one thing I remembered well and didn't have any trouble with... And then on the final I couldn't do it. Ughhhh do not want to get that grade back. But at the same time I just want to know... He usually gives us our tests back the next day in class but hasn't put up our grades yet. :/

I just got my grade breakdown and I got 76% on my final, and that's after the curve. So it's definitely possible for you to get an A!

Bailey idk if anyone's ever told you this, but you're like....really smart.

You're going to be fine <3
Aw haha you're the sweetest :)
I just got my grade breakdown and I got 76% on my final, and that's after the curve. So it's definitely possible for you to get an A!
I ended up with a 72 on the final (honestly a blessing) but he says "I'll post the curve for the class and final grades when they're ready" aka when he wants to... Which isn't now I guess so I still get to wait [emoji854]

Aw haha you're the sweetest :)

I ended up with a 72 on the final (honestly a blessing) but he says "I'll post the curve for the class and final grades when they're ready" aka when he wants to... Which isn't now I guess so I still get to wait [emoji854]

Ugh, that's awful! Does your school not have a policy on grades being submitted in a timely manner??? But hey, you did better than me on your final!

Ugh, that's awful! Does your school not have a policy on grades being submitted in a timely manner??? But hey, you did better than me on your final!
Just googled it and it appears that they're due the 22nd at 5pm. I didn't know that but I'm glad they'll have to get our grades up! Happy birthday to me....

The American cup gymnastics comp is in NJ March 5 th if anyone is interested. But even those tickets r $75!

If I didn't have a conference for work that weekend I would so be there.

Also, #PrayForGoFriars610 that week... Super Tuesday *and* I'll be covering an election-year CPAC. I may actually die.

Apparently not everyone at work is getting 7-8 hour shifts for the holidays. People are trying to give up three hour shifts and then you have me where my shortest shift is still over 7 hours. Like I'm glad to have the hours since it means money but I just finished the hardest semester of my life. But at the same time, money.

Seeing that almost all your friends from back in Maryland have babies (the babies came first) and are either engaged or married bums me out and saddens me at the same time.

I don't have anything against kids!! I want a baby like yesterday. But...what happened to being courted and then getting married, having some newlywed fun and then having kids?

Seeing that almost all your friends from back in Maryland have babies (the babies came first) and are either engaged or married bums me out and saddens me at the same time.

I don't have anything against kids!! I want a baby like yesterday. But...what happened to being courted and then getting married, having some newlywed fun and then having kids?

I don't know if this will make you feel any better, but I just turned 30 and all of my friends are turning 31 only 2 of my close friends are married (married in the last year or so) None of them have kids. We're all just getting to the point where we think we should settle down..."we guess"

But we also all have advanced degrees and spent our 20s establishing ourselves in our careers

I also know a lot of girls that I'm no longer friends with (from college) that are divorcing, single moms, on their second husbands.

And my former roommate has two kids, a happy marriage but she has no job (deliberately I supposed

Everyone's different but according to Facebook everyone is "happy" and I guess that's all that matters. I suppose.

I don't know if this will make you feel any better, but I just turned 30 and all of my friends are turning 31 only 2 of my close friends are married (married in the last year or so) None of them have kids. We're all just getting to the point where we think we should settle down..."we guess"

But we also all have advanced degrees and spent our 20s establishing ourselves in our careers

I also know a lot of girls that I'm no longer friends with (from college) that are divorcing, single moms, on their second husbands.

And my former roommate has two kids, a happy marriage but she has no job (deliberately I supposed

Everyone's different but according to Facebook everyone is "happy" and I guess that's all that matters. I suppose.

That does make me feel better! A good chunk of friends are from cheer so some are younger some are same age a few older but they all have kids are are 5+ for the most part lol

I'm 26 and will be 27 in April and I'm still single.. Not that I haven't dated, just haven't found "the one".

Apparently not everyone at work is getting 7-8 hour shifts for the holidays. People are trying to give up three hour shifts and then you have me where my shortest shift is still over 7 hours. Like I'm glad to have the hours since it means money but I just finished the hardest semester of my life. But at the same time, money.
I feel this so much. All summer I got 1-2 4 hour shifts a week, sometimes a 5 hour if I was closing. I'm back for the holidays and have five 9-hour shifts this week [emoji854]

I feel this so much. All summer I got 1-2 4 hour shifts a week, sometimes a 5 hour if I was closing. I'm back for the holidays and have five 9-hour shifts this week [emoji854]

I'm working over 35 hours this week and I'm closing on Christmas Eve so while it says Im done at 8, I'm really done when we finish so I told my parents not to count on me for Christmas Eve. I probably wont get home till after 9. Like yeah the money is nice, but I'd rather be with my family.

Back