OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
That does make me feel better! A good chunk of friends are from cheer so some are younger some are same age a few older but they all have kids are are 5+ for the most part lol

I'm 26 and will be 27 in April and I'm still single.. Not that I haven't dated, just haven't found "the one".

I date. I just don't like anyone because men are annoying and needy

Anyway over thanksgiving my ex boyfriend from high school told me that we were getting married at 40, so I suppose I'm okay with that. I'm freezing my eggs and getting a surrogate anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to start applying to jobs... I have no idea where to start :help:

I also need to get over my fear of rejection... it's my first job in my 'career', and I'm fresh out of school.. rejection will happen... need to keep reminding myself that, and have to remember to take any rejections I take as a learning experience. I think I will be fine, but I'm so freaked about rejections because so many of my friends dealt with so many :oops:

I also need to get over my fear of rejection... it's my first job in my 'career', and I'm fresh out of school.. rejection will happen... need to keep reminding myself that, and have to remember to take any rejections I take as a learning experience. I think I will be fine, but I'm so freaked about rejections because so many of my friends dealt with so many :oops:

I make a living editing things, so feel free to send me your resume.

That does make me feel better! A good chunk of friends are from cheer so some are younger some are same age a few older but they all have kids are are 5+ for the most part lol

I'm 26 and will be 27 in April and I'm still single.. Not that I haven't dated, just haven't found "the one".

I have just turned 22 and know several people who are my age with kids and I haven't dated because I really want to focus on my own life. I am basically redoing my last 2 years of high school in a year to be able to do a child nursing undergrad as my grades we ok but not great and dropped out of child development course at uni for personal reasons.
If I get in to one of my 2 choices I will have the opportunity to work at two of the best children's hospitals in the country and no guy will get in the way of that. A lot of people on my course had kids young and are now trying to start their life again

Try indeed.com . I found a great internship on there and the website offered a lot of options from strong businesses. As for rejection, it will happen. But, if the business takes you because you beg they to, chances are it's not the right fit for you. Businesses hire people who will fit in with their needs and their crowd; if they know that you won't be a happy fit, they won't take you.

MISS UNIVERSE. I CANNOT.
98f1fcf5c4ddc14e40bed6a5c9e82a05.jpg

Anyway I called Miss Philippines as the winner after the first answer question, so I knew something was up

Hands down the most entertaining pageant I've ever seen

98f1fcf5c4ddc14e40bed6a5c9e82a05.jpg

Anyway I called Miss Philippines as the winner after the first answer question, so I knew something was up

Hands down the most entertaining pageant I've ever seen
I called her as soon as she made top 15, no joke! My roommate witnessed it.

The saddest part is Miss Colombia didn't even speak english so she's just over there frantically searching for her interpreter to explain.

I called her as soon as she made top 15, no joke! My roommate witnessed it.

The saddest part is Miss Colombia didn't even speak english so she's just over there frantically searching for her interpreter to explain.

to be fair, i think we're all kind of doing that to some degree.

I'm working over 35 hours this week and I'm closing on Christmas Eve so while it says Im done at 8, I'm really done when we finish so I told my parents not to count on me for Christmas Eve. I probably wont get home till after 9. Like yeah the money is nice, but I'd rather be with my family.
I'm working 33 which is more than literally anyone else except our store manager and assistant manager. Like more than sales managers even. I managed to get my birthday and Christmas Eve off thank goodness! I want to cut off my feet right now and I have another 9 hour shift tomorrow [emoji854] I just want to like lay in bed and relax for a day but I've worked every day since the day of my last final and I can't just laze around on my birthday

Back