OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
A owner from a well-known gym just suffered a "coup"...

All of the coaches decided to turn their back on her and found a new gym... in a building right next to it. Apparently, the coaches even met the teams to say that the owner was bankrupt and that they are creating something new without her...

That is a huge bomb that dropped yesterday... since that gym is going to Worlds, I really wonder what it is going to look like...

I won't tell the name of the gym now because I don't believe that story is out there yet. And yes, the owner is now aware of what is happening.

Do you know any similar story to this one?
This makes me sad cause no matter what's true it just causes a lot of confusion for the kids. I hope everything works out for the kids involved.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I want to surprise my mother next month for her birthday with a trip somewhere. Has anyone visited any places recently they have really liked? We have both never been to Vegas, so that's an option.

All of the coaches decided to turn their back on her and found a new gym... in a building right next to it. Apparently, the coaches even met the teams to say that the owner was bankrupt and that they are creating something new without her...

That is a huge bomb that dropped yesterday... since that gym is going to Worlds, I really wonder what it is going to look like...

I won't tell the name of the gym now because I don't believe that story is out there yet. And yes, the owner is now aware of what is happening.

Happening to another gym? Yes. In many ways worse but in some ways not as bad... I guess.

No non-compete clause within a certain distance?

No non-compete clause within a certain distance?
Oh they will end the season with the gym, but as soon as Worlds and Summit are done, they are leaving. You are free to switch gym between June 1st and September 30th here, unless you have something signed with the gym saying otherwise. The second part might be the kick in the pants, yes.

The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt comes back tomorrow!

And @Eyes On The Prize I got the Hamiltome today. It's such a good looking book. And it's super encouraging to see Lin's handwriting; it's almost identical to mine. It's sold out on the U.S. Amazon, but it's still in stock on the Canadian site. And there's free standard shipping on all book orders until tonight, but I don't know if it'd work for someone in the U.S..
Yay! I'm so happy you got it!!

I was wondering if someone could PM me and answer some questions about finals at worlds!! First time spectator and I want to try and fit as much in as possible!

Back