OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Generally noncompetes are difficult to enforce even a short distance away.

But any business owner that doesn't get a non-solicitation signed by every single employee is a complete idiot.
Maybe not entirely enforceable but can have just enough bite where it can drag out long enough to make it not worth trying to ignore/break it.

Is the Workds livestream usually decent? How much is it? I googled but couldn't find the price. I might actually have time to watch it this year but so many livestreams never seem to work haha

It's decent when it works

In the past there have been problems with nodes....and people not being able to log in during certain divisions...Like its honestly a mess every year...but in a funny yet nerve-wrecking kind of way.

TBH I haven't heard anything about a livestream this year? And I devoted a solid 2 minutes to looking around the USASF site and the site from last year to see if I could find any information but I couldnt.

To be really honest, for the last 3 years I've gone half on the live stream with someone from the boards....because you can be logged in on two devices at once. One year the person I split it with wasn't even in the country.

It's decent when it works

In the past there have been problems with nodes....and people not being able to log in during certain divisions...Like its honestly a mess every year...but in a funny yet nerve-wrecking kind of way.

TBH I haven't heard anything about a livestream this year? And I devoted a solid 2 minutes to looking around the USASF site and the site from last year to see if I could find any information but I couldnt.

To be really honest, for the last 3 years I've gone half on the live stream with someone from the boards....because you can be logged in on two devices at once. One year the person I split it with wasn't even in the country.
They just announced that FloCheer is streaming it this year, the same company that's been streaming most comps this season. They've been really good, and it's also a bit cheaper this year at about $30 (a one month membership).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

They just announced that FloCheer is streaming it this year, the same company that's been streaming most comps this season. They've been really good, and it's also a bit cheaper this year at about $30 (a one month membership).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

PRAISE BREAK!

I have used FloPro all season with no problems.

ughh i have a really creepy male neighbor you guys. my fiance and him are pretty good friends, and he really has been nothing but nice to us. But some of the things he has said or asked in the presence of both myself and my FI are just creepy. I do tend to lounge around the house in crop tops and nike pros quite a bit. So if you knock on my door 95% of the time thats what i answer the door in, he's already made odd comments about my appearance and it just weirds me out.
Its bad enough that i have two neighbors who come by the house 20 times a day looking for my fiance, i miss having normal neighbors who kept to themselves and i rarely saw, lol.

Lol.

It's a game that the grocery store holds where you collect monopoly "tickets" and try to fill a game board to win prizes. It's fun but totally addicting. I find myself buying all this crap that I won't even eat just to get more tickets!
Have you actually "won" anything? My 14-year old was so into it and made a spreadsheet of what tickets we still needed and i swear there is one ticket in each category that does not exist. So he now calls it a waste of time to even open the tickets.

Does anyone have a kiddo that wants some old cheer shirts? I have tons of big name gym shirts from a few years ago (Rays, F5, PCM, Louisville, probably a few more), and I feel all the guilt throwing them away. Mostly AM, maybe an AS or two.
What AS shirts do you have?

Have you actually "won" anything? My 14-year old was so into it and made a spreadsheet of what tickets we still needed and i swear there is one ticket in each category that does not exist. So he now calls it a waste of time to even open the tickets.
Nothing yet, but that's basically where I'm at. I have so many categories that just need 1 more ticket. I'll keep playing since I shop at Jewel anyways. I try to shop at multiple stores to see if different locations get different tickets. I have until June 2nd to win!

Does anyone have a kiddo that wants some old cheer shirts? I have tons of big name gym shirts from a few years ago (Rays, F5, PCM, Louisville, probably a few more), and I feel all the guilt throwing them away. Mostly AM, maybe an AS or two.
Mine would love them! She would wear either size.

My CP would be happy to take a few if you have any left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ONE weekend where I have things on (cheer, badminton, school things) is worlds weekend. Every other weekend I have nothing to do so I would happily watch worlds all day. Why must my schedule be like this.
But at least I live in Australia so I can watch in the night.

Latest posts

Back