OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Tried about 15 times to link Ponor's beam from podium training, but it keeps saying the tumblr post is gone now. (Even though it's not.) Hopefully someone else can link it!

A owner from a well-known gym just suffered a "coup"...

All of the coaches decided to turn their back on her and found a new gym... in a building right next to it. Apparently, the coaches even met the teams to say that the owner was bankrupt and that they are creating something new without her...

That is a huge bomb that dropped yesterday... since that gym is going to Worlds, I really wonder what it is going to look like...

I won't tell the name of the gym now because I don't believe that story is out there yet. And yes, the owner is now aware of what is happening.

Do you know any similar story to this one?
Wow. Had she treated them badly before that point?

This is probably the wrong place to ask but I didn't want to start a new thread. Does anyone know if Brandon does a worlds showcase and if it's public? I am going to be in Tampa (St Petes beach) for the week and would love to go watch them!

Is the Workds livestream usually decent? How much is it? I googled but couldn't find the price. I might actually have time to watch it this year but so many livestreams never seem to work haha

The Top Shimmies List is gone and now I'm sad.

Where else shall I go to get my cheap Internet validation?

@Beans100

Hey, just remember,

fk47q0.jpg

Is the Workds livestream usually decent? How much is it? I googled but couldn't find the price. I might actually have time to watch it this year but so many livestreams never seem to work haha
The livestream usually is pretty good I've never had problems with it! I actually haven't seen anything about it for this year, hopefully they're still doing a live stream!

Back