OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So I'm not sure where to post this but this is just a heads up to anyone staying at the Marriot for Worlds. Playlist Live is going to be going on this weekend at that hotel, which is just like a big youtuber convention. So I'm sure it's going to be a lot more packed than usual, even more kids running around but this time trying to meet their favorite youtubers. Just a heads up to be prepared! Lol

What thread was it? Apparently I missed out on all the fun.
Newbie posted a GoFundMe link asking us to help her pay for cheer. Ashley called her out for PMing Fierceboarders for money. I said that I suspected that it could be a scam. Newbie and I argued back and forth because she was stung by my responses and some that others left basically calling her out for using GFM for cheer. Ended on a positive note, though.

Newbie posted a GoFundMe link asking us to help her pay for cheer. Ashley called her out for PMing Fierceboarders for money. I said that I suspected that it could be a scam. Newbie and I argued back and forth because she was stung by my responses and some that others left basically calling her out for using GFM for cheer. Ended on a positive note, though.
How did I miss that thread lol. Dang I missed it. Omg she PMed fierceboards for money wow.

Let's place bets now that competition Twitter updates decline to encourage the purchase of the app.

**I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky**

No need to bet on a sure thing. Of course he's going to stop the free Twitter updates.

Back