OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The ONE weekend where I have things on (cheer, badminton, school things) is worlds weekend. Every other weekend I have nothing to do so I would happily watch worlds all day. Why must my schedule be like this.
But at least I live in Australia so I can watch in the night.
Like a dingo. LOL.

Speaking of Australia.... has anybody seen Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's hilariously forced and insincere apology for sneaking their dogs onto a film set in Australia instead of putting them in quarantine?

ETA: Here's the video.

Last edited:
Someone tried to make plans with me for this weekend and I talked in circles to make it seem like I had stuff to do when the reality is my true plans are deciding whether or not to buy the worlds live stream and watching what ever Beyonce's Lemonade is......

But I mean....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like a dingo. LOL.

Speaking of Australia.... has anybody seen Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's hilariously forced and insincere apology for sneaking their dogs onto a film set in Australia instead of putting them in quarantine?

ETA: Here's the video.

johnny depp's reaction through out this video is hilarious to me, he seems so thrilled.

The fact that cheerupdates app is $5.00.....yeah no, Twitter and fierce board will do. I've never spent that much on an app and I don't plan to.

Oh and when asked why it was that much he just deletes the comment.....cool....

How awkward are we talking?

Like, "say random things, make strange references, know lots of nerdy info, can't walk in heels" awkward? Or like, "double dip in the guac, blow your nose on your date's sleeve, make- out with a hot dog" awkward?

If it's the first one, that's not awkward, that's normal in my opinion! If it's the second, well, uhm, good luck. :)
There. Fixed it for you.

The fact that cheerupdates app is $5.00.....yeah no, Twitter and fierce board will do. I've never spent that much on an app and I don't plan to.

Oh and when asked why it was that much he just deletes the comment.....cool....

d9bf90c6dabf91d7f5ab6b7469bec971.jpg

I'd rather have Starbucks. I'm Gold there [emoji1497][emoji1497]

Plus Starbucks gets me through the work day, an app doesn't

d9bf90c6dabf91d7f5ab6b7469bec971.jpg

I'd rather have Starbucks. I'm Gold there [emoji1497][emoji1497]

Plus Starbucks gets me through the work day, an app doesn't

I hold grudges, and he was such a friggen jerk on these boards and even in the beginning of CU before people actually followed him, so I refuse to give him a penny. sorry. I'll drink my starbucks while watching the feed myself.

so from what i can understand all the app does is organize scores of team automatically and competition updates......

my honest opinion is that the app probably doesnt provide much more then what he already puts on twitter and he is just trying to rip off a bunch of desperate teenagers.....

I hold grudges, and he was such a friggen jerk on these boards and even in the beginning of CU before people actually followed him, so I refuse to give him a penny. sorry. I'll drink my starbucks while watching the feed myself.

Yep, I can't say that I disagree with any of that either

I have my own theory about his demeanor but at the end of the day, CU isn't my business or problem because I don't utilize it.....basically because what you said

Latest posts

Back