OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I haven't even spent $5 on Starbucks in my entire life...

All of the comps I'm really interested in have a livestream that I'll happily purchase as long as they continue to work well. That's probably why I don't see why I would ever need this app.

I hold grudges, and he was such a friggen jerk on these boards and even in the beginning of CU before people actually followed him, so I refuse to give him a penny. sorry. I'll drink my starbucks while watching the feed myself.

Ok, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. He was super condescending while he was on here and thought he was some cheer god because he had "connections." Whoopdie-doo, you have Maddie Gardner's Mom's cell phone number. :rolleyes: I wanna say two years ago he put out a call asking if anyone knew any designers for his "industry leading project". For some reason I replied. He was not genuine in anyway during the entire conversation. All those years later, he still had an inflated ego and it left an even worse taste in my mouth.

Grudge aside, I wouldn't have even downloaded the app if it were free. Fierceboard does an excellent job keeping me updated and I like the people here more. The whole thing seems desperate. Your product doesn't do anything new. And you want people to pay for it? $5 is a lot for an app. If your app is $5, it better do something amazing.

Last edited:
I hold grudges, and he was such a friggen jerk on these boards and even in the beginning of CU before people actually followed him, so I refuse to give him a penny. sorry. I'll drink my starbucks while watching the feed myself.
I totally hold a grudge too. Meanj totally lived up to his name to me during the whole ztaprincess thing and I still hold it against him. He even changed his profile picture in response to something I said...and not in a good way.

Hearing all of his makes me glad and yet sad that I missed out on Old School Fierceboard.

ETA: The search bar is a beautiful thing. Wow.

Last edited:
even if i wanted to get the app (and i would never buy an app that would have cost me nearly 50 SEK and especially not from him. you treat other people with respet no matter what.) I cant since its not available in sweden.

Anyone familiar with app development? Curious if you pay the developer up front or if the get their money back based on sales or advertisers?

**I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky**

Anyone familiar with app development? Curious if you pay the developer up front or if the get their money back based on sales or advertisers?

**I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky**

I'm pretty sure you pay up front. The guy I work for is creating an app that is going through Beta pretty soon. He contracts with a developer who takes care of the coding. Considering an app developer has to be "on call" at all times in case of crashes, bugs or things that need to changed, I don't think they would want to wait for the money. The money from the sales/advertisements go to app owner, not the developer.

That would be unfortunate, especially for those outside the U.S. in countries with a dollar worth less than the US dollar. (It'd be around $6.30 CAD, and that's when the dollar is worth $0.78 USD. Which is the highest it's been in a year or so.)

It would be unfortunate... but it would allow someone else to pop up and start their own cheerupdates.

Got my first negative rating today and I can't even see what she said to it because the thread is deleted :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back