OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have surgery on Wednesday (boooooooo) and I leave for vacation next Friday. I am so excited to get out of Ohio finally this summer!

Got up at like 10:30, went and got an application at this restraunt, getting my oil changed right now in my car, getting my headlight fixed because one went out, and then going to get a free slurped from 7-11 since it's 7/11/11 :D it's been a good day

I wasn't bored or anything...
I'm obviously destined to be a pastry chef....not. :D
29xsvbo.jpg

We got our stunt groups tonight at practice and I LOVE mine! I actually get to base.. I'm really tall. 5'6 but my arms aren't that long. I normally back (like at school cheer) but now I get to base which I like wayyy better than backing :)

ahh i love my team for this season! we all get along so well and work well together. and my stunt group i've been working with hits 100% of the time, so happy!

except, being the backspot when a flyer first learns to double down...um, ow.

What is it about!?
How african countries are combating malaria, but all the stuff on google is about how people going on holiday there can avoid being bitten by mosquitos and stuff :confused: It's supposed to be 1200 words and I've written about 500 and can find nothing else.

How african countries are combating malaria, but all the stuff on google is about how people going on holiday there can avoid being bitten by mosquitos and stuff :confused: It's supposed to be 1200 words and I've written about 500 and can find nothing else.
Could you look into international help as well? I'm sure there are organizations around the world trying to help this.

Also to lengthen it, try taking longer sentences and breaking them into two. You'll end up with more words that way.

Could you look into international help as well? I'm sure there are organizations around the world trying to help this.

Also to lengthen it, try taking longer sentences and breaking them into two. You'll end up with more words that way.
Well I've got a bit about UNICEF but I'll try and put more. Thanks! :)

Back