OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Sooo I'm on vacation with my family and we got in Sunday and went horseback riding for about an hour and a half....and most of the time my horse was trotting and Im soooo sore you dint even know! And then today we went kayaking down this river with a few rapids and my arms are killing me because it was a 3 mile ride and it took us about 2 and a half hours I guess but I got a workout in itself for my arms lol. But tomorrow were renting a pontoon boat and were going on this realllly pretty lake and tubing and we brought our knee board so that will be really fun and Wednesday were getting jetskis and riding them then we go home Thursday and I have to go to practice...yay! Bur I'm having a good time it's just all this stuff is wearing me out! But on the bright side I hit 1,000 shimmies! @kingston I thought I get a new trophy? Lol ;) but yeah just wanted to fill y'all in I haven't been on in a couple days so that's what I've been doin! Wish I could fiercechat tonight but I'm on my iPhone :( oh welllll!

if you haven't heard of adelitas way, and you like rock music, look them up. and buy their two albums.

legit, one of my favorite bands EVER. and i just discovered they did a track by track explanation of the inspiration for every song on their second album, home school valedictorian. i love it when bands do this. it makes it so much more personal.

Will do!! I'm a rock music obsessive :)

Also, another band to look up is Nightwish.... the song "Moondance" is amazing!!!! Oh!! And I can't forget "Wh*re" by Get Scared :)

This is random, but does anyone know what the difference between a degree in sports medicine and PT is? Like to be a physical therapist do you need a degree in that? Or can one in sports medicine work?

for one, sports medicine is an undergrad program and PT is a graduate program. alot of schools will take a sports medicine major as the, for lack of better words, "pre requisite" for PT. Sports medicine honestly is different at every school.... not everyone has an actual sports medicine major. for example, I'm going to school for athletic training, and sports medicine in and of itself is a part of athletic training, make sense? some schools also have exercise science and kinesiology, but it varies from school to school what they will take as your undergrad for the PT program. I want to do PT, but i didn't want to do "pre-PT" because, well, if after 4 years I dont think i can do another 2, you're pretty much screwed, what are you supposed to do with a pre-PT degree? but lucky for me, my school takes AT students into their PT program :)

You're NOT unattractive or ugly. You're just pretty in a way I can't appreciate!!

I don't know if that is still supposed be taken offensively or not. I hate boys.

You're NOT unattractive or ugly. You're just pretty in a way I can't appreciate!!

I don't know if that is still supposed be taken offensively or not. I hate boys.

Well you can tell him "you're not dull or lame. Your existence however does not make me jump for joy or put a smile on my face."

Obviously his pretty isn't true beauty inside and out, so I'm sure it's better for you in the end.

Well you can tell him "you're not dull or lame. Your existence however does not make me jump for joy or put a smile on my face."

Obviously his pretty isn't true beauty inside and out, so I'm sure it's better for you in the end.

I wanted to tell him off sooo bad. He asked me out freshman year, I would've started talking to him if his best friend didn't annoy me about it.

Finalllly home from vacation! I missed you guys :) lol I have practice tonight and we have a sick new stunt sequence!!! Tooo pumped! :D

Latest posts

Back