OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I went to Titus (workouts like, weights and stuff) for the first time in like, 2 weeks... I was so tired by the end of it.. I guess I'm out of shape since being sick..

Is anyone on here vegan? I'm reading The Kind Diet right now and I'm mortified, but nobody I know is vegetarian, let alone vegan. I could really use some guidance and advice. My boyfriend only eats meat (no joke, he does the caveman diet) and the thought of meat is making me sick after reading this. I'm interested to see how other people made the transition. Thanks!
I'm on my way to vegan :) You should try wheatgrass shots. It makes you feel a WHOLE lot better (stuffy nose, colds, cramps, etc.

So, choreography this weekend. They've conditioned the parents to never, ever set foot inside the gym so well that I'm afraid my feet will break out in hives when I step on the blue mat...

i went to warped tour yesterday, and even though i put on tons of sunscreen, i got the worst burn of my life. like, literally, no joke, i have NEVER been this burnt before. my face is swollen.

any one know of the best remedy / way to ease the burning? i'm dying.

i went to warped tour yesterday, and even though i put on tons of sunscreen, i got the worst burn of my life. like, literally, no joke, i have NEVER been this burnt before. my face is swollen.

LOTION OR ALOE! Start loading it on now to prevent peeling!

KEEP YOUR SKIN MOISTURIZED!!! I cannot say this enough. I got a really bad burn on my back and shoulders and my whole upper back has been peeling for a week! I honestly look like I have a life threatening disease it is so gross hahaha and it's all because I didn't moisturize it! I recommend a moisturizing lotion with aloe vera!

Stay hydrated on the inside too. Drink water, water, and more water!

Get a little bit of vinegar on a damp rag and pat it on your burn..... It takes it right out! Just did this a couple weeks ago for my shoulders and arms lol

Two things to say: 1.) JEALOUS!!!! I really wanna go to Warped (As previously stated :p )
2.) Aloe is AMAZING!! I went to Arizona once when I lived back in Oregon and even though I put on a ton of sunscreen I still got burnt... It instantly cools your skin so you're no longer in burning pain :)

Oh. My. Bejeesus. They're selling Sailor Moon t-shirts at Hot Topic (well, online..) I want them all!!!! My inner anime obsessive is coming out :p

I want to be back at woodward west I miss it so much. I wish I could go to tap week but I start school the same week :(

So we just got our choreography camp schedule, it's going to be a long frw days but oh well

Ahh I got contacts for the first time today, and a new pair of glasses loving them both! :)

Back