OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
how do we get on the 18+ boards lol ive been 18 since november and have been to busy to ask or do anything about it.. haha
You have to Pm someone but I cant remember who...There is a thread in the fierceboard comments section or whatever it says that will give you the answer.

So I have a question,

There is this one thread in Allstars.
I can't reply to the thread and I can't shimmy any one in the thread.

Does that mean that this person has ignored me? Or what?! Just asking:)

Kris10boo said:
So I have a question,

There is this one thread in Allstars.
I can't reply to the thread and I can't shimmy any one in the thread.

Does that mean that this person has ignored me? Or what?! Just asking:)

The thread may be locked but you should still be able to shimmy. If its not locked then you may be blocked. Whoa that sounds like a voice over.
For the NEW fierce board anthem perhaps??

Bow Maker said:
Two girls at my school died tonight. They were both varsity cheerleaders at my school. Please say a prayer for them and their families tonight.

That's awful. My heart is with you all. Prayers for everyone and their families, especially their mama's.

I've been dying to tell someone this, but I have no idea who to tell without it being awkward. Somehow, it's less awkward to tell a bunch of 'anonymous' people on the internet:

My roommate's 'boyfriend' SMELLS. SO BAD.

Every single time I'm near him I notice it. I don't know if he just doesn't like showering or something, or if it's exacerbated by his pathetic self-centered personality, but WOW. Its super awkward, and I'm always terrified that when I'm near him I'm subconsciously making faces about it without realizing. He's ok and all, but stinky. *shudder*

The thread may be locked but you should still be able to shimmy. If its not locked then you may be blocked. Whoa that sounds like a voice over.
For the NEW fierce board anthem perhaps??

It isn't locked because I subscribed to it and people have posted in it several times since and it won't let me shimmy anyone in that thread.

Maybe if they block you and they created a thread then maybe you are allowed read only access Lol.

The thing is I have never talked to that person like maybe they think I'm annoying or my posts are irrelevant or something.

Lol

It's officially my birthday woohooooooooo!!!! I can't believe I'm already 22!!!
party0037.gif
party0003.gif
party0039.gif

AH! I was just named plansbook director of the University of Alabama's NSAC (national student advertising competition) Ad Team! So excited and so tired at the same time! Not only am I doing school full time and working, but ad team has me in the lab whenever I am not at the other two.

What gets someone thread banned? I can't imagine Kris10boo causing a scene and getting banned for anything.

It's in the shameless brag post thread started the other day. Not the old one. It's the dawg something person who started it. I only realized this problem because I was going to shimmy them and I couldn't ... Lol
Then I checked and I couldn't reply either!

Back