OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Has anyone on here ever gotten a Mystic Tan? I'm debating about getting a few during this summer, but I wanted to hear a couple reviews about it first because I've never done a spray tan (I used to use a tanning bed back in high school), like how long they last, how natural they look, etc.

Has anyone on here ever gotten a Mystic Tan? I'm debating about getting a few during this summer, but I wanted to hear a couple reviews about it first because I've never done a spray tan (I used to use a tanning bed back in high school), like how long they last, how natural they look, etc.

Haven't done mystic, but I've gotten versa. I'm new to tanning if it's the same thing or not. But I liked it. It lasted a good two weeks and definitely looked good. Not orange at all and I was at the highest level.

SAME. I'm trying to help my brother with a project using it. Do you happen to know how to embed a video into the webpage using Dreamweaver?
Depends on what kind of video it is.. but you could try Insert > Media (if it's something saved in one of the formats that's available) if not, Insert > Tag > HTML tags > embed and then it opens up a box that you put the source into and the constraints that you want. Hopefully one of those will work for you cause I haven't tried embedding a video in years (and since CS3).

I'm just super annoyed when the whole page messes up when I insert something, lol.

I need you all to pray for me... Nothing too* serious or health related unless you count my stress level!

Summer class I need to sign up for on Monday only has 14 spots left. And there's only one other class which still has twenty but I need the other one! And the math class I need for fall, has only one class. So please pray they add more! It's at the same time of the other class I need with a certain teacher!

So I know it's stupid but please please pray that I get into all the classes I need these last semesters I have!? please! I'm freaking out! :(

I need you all to pray for me... Nothing too* serious or health related unless you count my stress level!

Summer class I need to sign up for on Monday only has 14 spots left. And there's only one other class which still has twenty but I need the other one! And the math class I need for fall, has only one class. So please pray they add more! It's at the same time of the other class I need with a certain teacher!

So I know it's stupid but please please pray that I get into all the classes I need these last semesters I have!? please! I'm freaking out! :(

I feel your pain, I didn't get into one of the classes I need for my major for next semester. I hope you get in!

I feel your pain, I didn't get into one of the classes I need for my major for next semester. I hope you get in!
Thank you! And I'm sorry you didn't get your class! Was it full or was the timing off? Ugh I hate having to sign up for classes. And I hate that with more people coming to my school, a community college, they keep cutting classes. Like really! I'm about to go to the math dean tomorrow to suggest putting the math class as a night class in summer.

cartwheels&cupcakes Eyes On The Prize
I can commiserate.
I have to find someplace over the summer/winter break to take a course for my major because it's offered every other Spring and it didn't fit this semester. My school also likes to schedule necessary courses at the same time. And no way am I staying in school an extra year for one class. Not my fault. So now I have to pay extra to fit in this class...
Then I have to find a faculty member to oversee/mentor me on my independent research project even though I technically haven't had the suggested background courses. Apparently I'm such a burden...
And I also have a temporary professor that is so completely bad at his job I can't even explain it. I often rage-tweet about it.
:help:

I'm just so exhausted. This girl in my class, who never likes to do group things, even when we're supposed to, took forever to send in her part of the assignment... :rolleyes:. Whatever. She finally sent it to me, and I just had to go back and add so much more so I could actually talk about it. Luckily we get to pick who talks about it. And surprising I volunteered to be the presenter.. only haha on everyone else I guess, the teacher said whoever presents doesn't have to answer questions :p

And by being ready to speak, I know most of the questions that would ask! whoop whoop. Now time for BED.

I hated group projects when I was in school, but I despise them now after what my 3 kids have gone through with them, somehow my kids are always the ones having to pick up the slack because there is always at least 1 (or 2) in the group that don't give a darn. And the rationale my kids always hear is that "this teaches you how to work with others when you get out into the real world"- baloney.

I hated group projects when I was in school, but I despise them now after what my 3 kids have gone through with them, somehow my kids are always the ones having to pick up the slack because there is always at least 1 (or 2) in the group that don't give a darn. And the rationale my kids always hear is that "this teaches you how to work with others when you get out into the real world"- baloney.

Typically I won't even trust people to get the things done we all agree to so I set myself up thinking I'll have to end up doing most of the work. Your kids are probably benefiting since they are the ones working on it and knowing the information. It would be okay if we got to pick groups but that never happens...

cartwheels&cupcakes Eyes On The Prize
I can commiserate.
I have to find someplace over the summer/winter break to take a course for my major because it's offered every other Spring and it didn't fit this semester. My school also likes to schedule necessary courses at the same time. And no way am I staying in school an extra year for one class. Not my fault. So now I have to pay extra to fit in this class...
Then I have to find a faculty member to oversee/mentor me on my independent research project even though I technically haven't had the suggested background courses. Apparently I'm such a burden...
And I also have a temporary professor that is so completely bad at his job I can't even explain it. I often rage-tweet about it.
:help:

That's how I feel completely. I'm so close yet so far away it's killing me.

Latest posts

Back