OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Good Luck on Finals to everyone who's in college!!
65366_10150578033190737_500610736_9586030_1981484229_n.jpg

My boyfriend broke up with me... It was almost two years we were together.. I left school early because I couldn't face him in my last class

That awkward moment when I try to enter my debit card number to make an online order & I can't figure out why it won't work and then I get all angry.. and then I feel dumb when I realize I tried to enter my Master Card as Visa (cause my bank switched to Master Card a few months ago and sometimes I still try to use it as Visa when I order online, lol).

That awkward moment when I try to enter my debit card number to make an online order & I can't figure out why it won't work and then I get all angry.. and then I feel dumb when I realize I tried to enter my Master Card as Visa (cause my bank switched to Master Card a few months ago and sometimes I still try to use it as Visa when I order online, lol).
Every. Time. hahahaha
Mini panic attack ensues because I think my accounts been locked/I have no money.

My boyfriend broke up with me... It was almost two years we were together.. I left school early because I couldn't face him in my last class
You shouldn't have left school! I'm assuming you're in high school here, but you shouldn't let him upset you. Obviously it was meant to be. I know it's difficult to deal with and very upsetting. Keep your chin up!

I hated group projects when I was in school, but I despise them now after what my 3 kids have gone through with them, somehow my kids are always the ones having to pick up the slack because there is always at least 1 (or 2) in the group that don't give a darn. And the rationale my kids always hear is that "this teaches you how to work with others when you get out into the real world"- baloney.

The only thing stupid high school/college group projects have taught me in the real world is to do my own work if I want it done right, and I actually work with people who probably would do a good job if I gave them a chance.

You shouldn't have left school! I'm assuming you're in high school here, but you shouldn't let him upset you. Obviously it was meant to be. I know it's difficult to deal with and very upsetting. Keep your chin up!

I know but he did it at lunch.. It's like, why do it then?? I've been crying all day... It's so weird and I just feel like I should do something about it but I don't know..

I know but he did it at lunch.. It's like, why do it then?? I've been crying all day... It's so weird and I just feel like I should do something about it but I don't know..

Boys are stupid. You think after being with you for two years he would have the courtesy, or just common sense to not it do it at school? I'm very sorry! :(

Boys are stupid. You think after being with you for two years he would have the courtesy, or just common sense to not it do it at school? I'm very sorry! :(

Yahh.. It's just we didn't get to see eachother much outside of school.. He wanted space and so I'm giving it to him.. I'm hoping it's the whole "absence makes the heart grow fonder" aspect..

On the plus side my mom and I are going to Worlds! She's good with it because of the whole situation and she wants to make me feel better

How horrible. Sometimes I think we need proper etiquette classes in our schools. Don't let it get you down. Walk into class with your head held high. I know its hard but in the long run everything happens for a reason.

So I had my ipod on shuffle and this song comes on that just makes me cry because I can't help but relate it to something in my life that happened a while ago. I kept telling myself to change it but couldn't so now I am just sitting here crying. lol Does that ever happen to anyone?

So I had my ipod on shuffle and this song comes on that just makes me cry because I can't help but relate it to something in my life that happened a while ago. I kept telling myself to change it but couldn't so now I am just sitting here crying. lol Does that ever happen to anyone?

Haha yes it happens to me all the time. I don't care if it is a happy or a sad song i can literally start crying by thinking of a certain person or event that the song relates to.

Don't worry even when I know when I'm going to start crying and I still can't get the nerve to change the song but that's usually because I like the song and also I feel better after I cry!!:)

How horrible. Sometimes I think we need proper etiquette classes in our schools. Don't let it get you down. Walk into class with your head held high. I know its hard but in the long run everything happens for a reason.

I agree! I'm at school right now and I haven't seen him yet (I was in the library all morning) and I usually pass him after this class.. I'm just gonna not look at him and keep going straight..

Back