OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
so i was talking to one of my friends today and we came up with to things... or actually we came up with one thing and i remembered a second thing that made me laugh.
1. mean girls was made for cheerleaders. honestly is so easy to "cheerify" that movie and when you think about it. if you replaced all the characters with cheerleaders and made the school worlds..... blockbuster. and like super realistic. lmao...

also in talking about that it reminded me of one time when we were performing and we had just changed a count or something for ducking down and walking annnd i must've forgetten or something like that so out of nowhere i ducked and went for it but then noticed noone else was moving so i'm like in the middle of the floor. "un-ducked", but on the ground, like, crawling/looking around all confused. half rolling trying to hide so no one sees me (the only person not on the side of the floor standing clean) then everyone else moved. lmao. like i can't be leading the line to baskets. i just can't i don't pay enough attention at that point.

I just realized that Friday for most of prelims im going to be stuck in class. I knew I should have saved my absences for the end of the semester :/

So tomorrow I have to present my final senior project to my entire department and the dean... guess who doesn't even have a powerpoint made or a portfolio put together? this girl.

ugh someone help me. college senioritis is so much worse than it was in high school!

I need help! I stick every standing tuck I do when I don't have shoes on, but the second I put hoes on, I land like 1 out of 10. Anyone know how to fix it?

Back