OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i honestly didn't think anyone beyond my close friends gave a crap or knew anything about me cheering for "an outside team" (aka not our school) until this afternoon. i got a facebook message from a girl on yearbook saying that i've been chosen to be highlighted in the new "seniors with unique talents" section of the yearbook! she asked me to submit a description of what i do/my involvement & pictures! it's so unexpected & i'm so excited i had to share here! :D
That's so awesome! The only person in my school that really understood was my Home Ec. teacher.. she asked all the kids who did non-school affiliated sports (dance, cheer, gymnastics, swimming, ect.) to write up little descriptions about their accomplishments to play on the afternoon announcements like they do for all the other sports. Most people never did it because it was kind of embarrassing but the thought was really nice.

uhm wow people disgust me i cant even right now

" Its sad but what the f*** are you gonna do? Cry every 11th of every september? Instead of mourning for the dead we should work on keeping people f***** alive. And people die every f***** day... Thousands actually. Are you crying for them too?"

excuse me miss i dont care about anybody, how would you feel if it was your family or if it happened in canada, you would care, you would cry and you would feel some sort of emotion i am actually so speechless right now like i get that you may not understand it completely but god cant you have like a tiny shred of sympathy? im almost disgusted to say i even know this person

I feel like a bad person but a 9/11 tribute video today on Youtube led me to a conspiracy video and I continued to watch them. I just find conspiracy videos so interesting. It gives me the sense that although I may feel I have too much time on my hands, there are others out there who lead much less enjoyable lives.

I feel like a bad person but a 9/11 tribute video today on Youtube led me to a conspiracy video and I continued to watch them. I just find conspiracy videos so interesting. It gives me the sense that although I may feel I have too much time on my hands, there are others out there who lead much less enjoyable lives.

You should watch "Loose Change". It's a movie about the supposed 9/11 conspiracy. It's very intriguing. My sophomore history teacher in highschool was very interested on those things and made us watch it.

You should watch "Loose Change". It's a movie about the supposed 9/11 conspiracy. It's very intriguing. My sophomore history teacher in highschool was very interested on those things and made us watch it.

I don't know what the one I watched was called that was the one that really caught my attention, but it was extremely interesting. I also watched a video of The Fifth Estate who ran a special on the connection between the Bush's and the Bin Laden family, it was rather interesting.

I already hate my new cheer coach. More than i disliked my last one.. she's so mean. and she knows NOTHING about cheerleading. I miss my coach i had freshman and sophomore year.... :confused: and my new coach talks crap about my fresh/sophmore year coach all the time. i want to punch her in the face whenever she yells at us and then says "Im not trying to be like your evil old coach. i've heard horror stories." and she pretty much tells us we suck. i hate it. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE. and she yells. all the time.:banghead:

I already hate my new cheer coach. More than i disliked my last one.. she's so mean. and she knows NOTHING about cheerleading. I miss my coach i had freshman and sophomore year.... :confused: and my new coach talks crap about my fresh/sophmore year coach all the time. i want to punch her in the face whenever she yells at us and then says "Im not trying to be like your evil old coach. i've heard horror stories." and she pretty much tells us we suck. i hate it. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE. and she yells. all the time.:banghead:
ill come coach :cool:

So I'm about to make a decision that will either bite me in the booty or be just fine.

My manager at my job REFUSES to give me time off for my vacation to Ireland. I've tried talking to him a million times about it. He refuses to listen, and then he does all the things that have been driving me crazy for ages (and is the reason that half the people who work there are quitting/want to quit). So, I'm considering telling him that I have a new job, and that I can work up until the last weekend before I go abroad. This gives me about 2 weeks to find a new job. I've had a couple interviews, so I know people are interested. I just haven't 'sealed the deal' so to speak. Also, since I'm going away for 10 days, I'm worried that I might get an opportunity while I'm gone and won't be able to take it. I had an interview at one place where a number of my former classmates work, but I saw some reviews by others who don't like it. I dunno, I'm just a bit nervous. I'll either come back to a different job, or come back to NO job. And I have things like bills and stuff. Granted it's almost holiday season so lots of places will be hiring, so I doubt I'll be jobless. I think I'll be fine, it's just getting the courage to leap into that unknown..

I'm gonna apply to a few more places tomorrow on my way into work lol. Here it goes, I suppose.

So Jaylen attempted her standing tuck tonight for the first time on the floor-

She sat there and watched some girl do one and not land it. She came running out to tell me that she was going to do a standing tuck.. I said No just do a standing two to tuck. That will be good! She said No I'm doing my standing tuck. She ran out there and threw it- I thought I was going to die I mean I thought SHE was going to die! She actually made it around.. Just didn't quite land it. She said she will land it by Saturday and asked me if I would give her $10.

I seriously didn't see that coming; I mean I know she didn't land it but the fact she put it on the floor shows me she is confident in it!:)

So Jaylen attempted her standing tuck tonight for the first time on the floor-

She sat there and watched some girl do one and not land it. She came running out to tell me that she was going to do a standing tuck.. I said No just do a standing two to tuck. That will be good! She said No I'm doing my standing tuck. She ran out there and threw it- I thought I was going to die I mean I thought SHE was going to die! She actually made it around.. Just didn't quite land it. She said she will land it by Saturday and asked me if I would give her $10.

I seriously didn't see that coming; I mean I know she didn't land it but the fact she put it on the floor shows me she is confident in it!:)
So exciting!
Lol'd at that - what was that all about? Will she increase her price for a full? ;)
Wait until she starts throwing her sbt in flip flops on the concrete just to show off to family and friends....

Back