OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ok since we are sharing pictures and all... We got engagement photos done last weekend! This is the only one she has posted so far though!
nuyo3.jpg

Sean is such a babe. I mean, so are you, but... you know. :) Love this picture, though! Almost as much as I love you!

So exciting!
Lol'd at that - what was that all about? Will she increase her price for a full? ;)
Wait until she starts throwing her sbt in flip flops on the concrete just to show off to family and friends....

Lol I hope not. The tooth fairy was up to tooth number 6 from 5$ to 20$ and I just had to tell her the fairy wasn't real! The price increase was too much. She cracks me up. Last year I gave her 5.00$ for her round off back tuck at the gym. We get about 30 mins down the road and she starts crying. She says mommy when we got in the car I threw my gum wrapper out on the ground and I forgot my $5.00 was under it and I threw it outside too. I said well that will teach you not to litter but I'll never give you money again!

Lol I hope not. The tooth fairy was up to tooth number 6 from 5$ to 20$ and I just had to tell her the fairy wasn't real! The price increase was too much. She cracks me up. Last year I gave her 5.00$ for her round off back tuck at the gym. We get about 30 mins down the road and she starts crying. She says mommy when we got in the car I threw my gum wrapper out on the ground and I forgot my $5.00 was under it and I threw it outside too. I said well that will teach you not to litter but I'll never give you money again!
Some girl at my gyms dad nought her a brand new Mercedes crossover when she landed her standing back handspring for the first time... What's she going to get when she throws her full? A country??? Lol

Yay I love seeing senior and engagement photos! As a photographer, I love seeing what other people do with theirs. If you live in the St. Louis area and are looking for a photographer, think of me! ;)

is anyone on here a nurse/medically trained and can ease my hypochondria?

last night, i barely poked my leg and this morning i just had a little, tiny, baby yellow bruise. nothing serious. doesn't even hurt to touch it. but throughout the day i have had this sudden onset of severe pain every time i move my leg. my entire outer thigh is like burning. if i put pressure on my leg, it doesn't hurt at all, but if i barely brush over my skin it hurts! it feels almost like bee stings over and over again.

the reason for concern is as I explained this to my mom, apparently it's the symptoms of deep vein thrombosis.

i am trying not to freak out because the pain didn't start until i poked my leg last night, but the bruise is nothing. i should not be in pain. i am also not obese and i work out pretty regularly. i am on my feet about 5 hours a day and i haven't traveled recently or anything... i am on BC, but i just feel like there's no way it's a clot... but 18 hours later and the pain is not going away.

can someone just let me know i'm overreacting please?

Hmmm iPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S3.. such a hard choice now, but I really need a new phone cause my phone isn't gonna last much longer :(

Hmmm iPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S3.. such a hard choice now, but I really need a new phone cause my phone isn't gonna last much longer :(
if your really leaning on the 5 but arent sure watch the promo videos on the apple webiste, those guys really know how to sell ya, and if you have a few days to figure it out i just preordered mine so id be more then willing to give you a decent review lol

is anyone on here a nurse/medically trained and can ease my hypochondria?

last night, i barely poked my leg and this morning i just had a little, tiny, baby yellow bruise. nothing serious. doesn't even hurt to touch it. but throughout the day i have had this sudden onset of severe pain every time i move my leg. my entire outer thigh is like burning. if i put pressure on my leg, it doesn't hurt at all, but if i barely brush over my skin it hurts! it feels almost like bee stings over and over again.

the reason for concern is as I explained this to my mom, apparently it's the symptoms of deep vein thrombosis.

i am trying not to freak out because the pain didn't start until i poked my leg last night, but the bruise is nothing. i should not be in pain. i am also not obese and i work out pretty regularly. i am on my feet about 5 hours a day and i haven't traveled recently or anything... i am on BC, but i just feel like there's no way it's a clot... but 18 hours later and the pain is not going away.

can someone just let me know i'm overreacting please?

I'm not a nurse but you could try the "NHS direct" website (I assume you can get it from the US). It has a symptom checker which is basically a questionnaire and it tries to tell you what's wrong with you. It receives very mixed reviews over here, and usually tells you to phone the hotline which I assume you can't do from the US, but might be worth a look?

I'm not a nurse but you could try the "NHS direct" website (I assume you can get it from the US). It has a symptom checker which is basically a questionnaire and it tries to tell you what's wrong with you. It receives very mixed reviews over here, and usually tells you to phone the hotline which I assume you can't do from the US, but might be worth a look?

i always use the webMD symptom checker, which sounds similar.. but that usually tells me i'm going to die no matter what symptoms i put in :p

it feels a little better today? still feels like i'm getting stung by a thousand bees, but not as severe of a pain as yesterday.. hmm.

I have no motivation what-so-ever to do my extra credit math assignment! It's optional but I really want to make straight A's this semester and I have an 82 in my class! I'm the WORST procrastionator ever! Pinterest, facebook, and fierceboard take up all my time on the internet when I'm supposed to be taking an online math lab!

s3. If you compare the technology in both, the S3 is better. It also has expandable memory.

if your really leaning on the 5 but arent sure watch the promo videos on the apple webiste, those guys really know how to sell ya, and if you have a few days to figure it out i just preordered mine so id be more then willing to give you a decent review lol

Well I'm kind of leaning towards the Galaxy S3 only because I already have another Android-based smartphone and I could move the SIM card from my current one to the other one, so it'd be a lot easier to move a lot of things over, but at the same time, I'm getting kind of tired of a lot of companies only making apps for iOS and not for Android. I also like the the iPhone 5 allows 8 hours of talk and/or web browsing, whereas the Galaxy S3 only offers around 5.5 hours of web browsing (granted, my current phone only lasts around 3-4 at the point because it's slowly dying, lol).

But I do have some time to figure it out cause I'll probably wait until November to upgrade (that is, if my phone keeps charging until then) and I'm in Texas cause then I'll just change over my phone & number at the same time.

Back